Britney's July 14th conservatorship hearing will focus on attorneys fees and appointing a permanent conservator

5 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I want a conservator for her, who isn't moneyhungry and salty and the one has to let her live her life, so impossible. 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Wtf? I want her to be free and control her f.cking life the way that she wants as she said it is her desire.

And you should want that too.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

6 minutes ago, Matou said:

I think we are jumping on conclusion ... I mean Britney's testimony was 6 days ago, for "justice" it's nothing. It's been 13 years since conservatorship begin, it's not gonna end in weeks ... I hope but I'm realistic.

I hear ya. It's sadly gonna take some time for the c-ship to sink. I'm in the camp that's hoping she'll get to ring in her 40th birthday as a FREE WOMAN. This would be the best birthday present ever for Britney. 

12 minutes ago, land said:

If anyone involved in this conservatorship and court system ends up getting killed... I mean I'm not saying they deserve it but I'm saying God's timing is always right 

Don't want to be alarmist, but that logic is a bit flawed considering Britney is the one at risk here.

42 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

Don't want to be alarmist, but that logic is a bit flawed considering Britney is the one at risk here.

I mean she is the money machine though... all the other people are rats that cant find a way to make a living without parasitizing on her. 

WHAT???

MONTGOMERY CONSERVATOR PERMANENT???

SERIOUSLY!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THAT 

THE HEARING FOR THE PAIEMENTS 

MONEY MONEY MONEY AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!! 

PLEASE BRENDA STOP THE CONSERVATIONSHIP 

PLEASE INGHAM MOVE YOUR ******* *** FOR ENDING CONSERVATORSHIP 

HE END WITH SUCCESS AN CONSERVATORSHIP IN PAST 

AND NOW ? JUST IN THE NAME OF A WOMAN WHO WANTS TO TAKE BACK HER LIFE 

44 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

What happened with the accounting investigation ?

Didn't Sam Income ask for 120 days for that last year? The report made by Bessamer or whatever the co-conservator of the estate was was supposed to be shown in April...

That's exactly what I came here to ask.

The paperwork for Bessemer to be brought on board has now been submitted...But are the financials submitted?