Britney's July 14th conservatorship hearing will focus on attorneys fees and appointing a permanent conservator

All of me is so disgusted with this court system and everyone involved in Britney’s case but all of me genuinely feels a smoking gun is on the verge of popping up that will blast a whole thru the facade that is this conservatorship very very soon. I don’t know why but I do I just hope it’s sooner rather than later because I need Britney to be safe, validated in her words and fears, and taken serious and out from under the reigns of these corrupt pieces of scum. 

• Like 7
12 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I’m pretty sure this hearing was scheduled in advance of Britney’s testimony. Given her testimony, though, it’s sad that the court hasn’t pumped the brakes.

Maybe they aren’t able to pump the brakes since Britney still needs to petition for a termination of the conservatorship.

I’m not trying to make excuses, but we have to realize that the legal process is slow. And in Britney’s case, abusive…

This is probably the excuse they will go with because everything in the court system takes years to accomplish apparently 

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This makes no sense to me. A continuation of the previous hearing would make more sense if Britney did explicitly say she's being abused. The court system, hearings, they can pivot. They're choosing not to. 

She said the same things two years ago and nobody did anything either. Difference now is the public awareness. I'm hoping some politician, congressman, anyone, takes action. 

• Like 2

Stay positive guys. This was planned months again and comes after Britney's testimony. Ultimately, Britney is standing her ground. Nothing is guaranteed yet.

In my opinion, we really need to focus on spreading information shared by Britney's Gram: Free Roger, about Jodi and her role in that situation as well as backing it up with Britney statements. They're part of a system that only works in the dark, let's be the light.

Just now, Tear the floor up up said:

She needs saving from those around her asap and appointed new counsel (before she's properly free). If she was a child telling the courts this, she'd have been put in emergency care! Considering she has the same rights as a child right now, I don't understand why this hasn't been done.

the whole conservatorship has just been twisting and bending the law to whatever is convenient for them

a child shouldn't be working and providing for the entire family, but there she was working for 10 years straight. And not that I want her to lose custody rights of her children, but it's also ironic how she still has them when she herself is under a conservatorship, plus the fact that she has to pay her ex-husband. 

everything about it is so disgusting :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: 

It’s extremely irritating to wait but even after they file the conservatorship to end, I don’t think it’ll happen immediately but the important thing at this moment is to push the court to continue doing these hearings open to the public so that she wouldn’t be silenced again and there would be transparency. This is insanity. All everyone is trying to do is to hide everything 🤦‍♂️😤 Closed hearings should never happen again! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the whole conservatorship has just been twisting and bending the law to whatever is convenient for them

a child shouldn't be working and providing for the entire family, but there she was working for 10 years straight. And not that I want her to lose custody rights of her children, but it's also ironic how she still has them when she herself is under a conservatorship, plus the fact that she has to pay her ex-husband. 

everything about it is so disgusting :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: 

She technically doesn't have custody - she only has visitation. A dirty little secret and word play her team has used to make this seem less worse. I remember this being specified years ago after digging.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, glovedgeek said:

It’s extremely irritating to wait but even after they file the conservatorship to end, I don’t think it’ll happen immediately but the important thing at this moment is to push the court to continue doing these hearings open to the public so that she wouldn’t be silenced again and there would be transparency. This is insanity. All everyone is trying to do is to hide everything 🤦‍♂️😤 Closed hearings should never happen again! 

and if they're not open to the public, at the very least Britney should be present in all of them 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's honestly unbelievable.. it's like some twisted Black Mirror episode (oh wait...!)

• Like 1