Britney's July 14th conservatorship hearing will focus on attorneys fees and appointing a permanent conservator

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

and if they're not open to the public, at the very least Britney should be present in all of them 

Regardless, they all should be open hearings after this moment. There has been excessive amount of shadiness going behind the scenes. That can’t happen again. It’s not right, too risky.

• Like 2

I feel like it is time to open our own case against team con. We should find a lawyer that will take our case and bring forward a criminal case with emotional distress not just on Britney but on us the fans as well. If the lawyer could send a letter or email to anyone who wants to be part of the lawsuit then this could become something major and maybe go to the Supreme Court. I knew Brenda wouldn't do anything after hearing her say to Britney that she appreciates what she shared. *****, she doesn't want your appreciation. She wants your help.

• Like 1

Court (judge) can decide not to rule on this or can order investigation or even end conservatorship (at least over Britney the person at first). No petition needs to be filed. They choose not to do so. This could never happen in West Europe. Only in the US. The best thing for Britney would be to find a way to escape the States and start over.