🚨 #BritneyLeaks : Larry Rudolph Transcript

Another confirmation that they set her up and have continued to do so. I understand Britney was struggling back then, but this is just sad and disgusting. This wasn't what Britney needed - several parties teaming up against her to lock her up and then continue to use her kids as a pawn to trap her in a conservatorship. I'm curious to know if everyone involved in those calls was also on the same page about the conservatorship, if everyone knew and approved. Because several of those people still pretend none of this was a planned action to gain control, but rather something that happened because things just happened and it was a reaction to the situation, not an evil plan kept from Britney, executed with no warning for months behind her back. Whoever is leaking these is gold.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

I actually feel like her team leaked this info because it makes the consumer ask why they had to take the time and effort to make a convention. My mind instantly went to that show Intervention on A&E. I think all fans can at least agree that Britney had some issues and admitted herself she went to A&A BUT the problem is the level of control they continued pushing on her for an unreasonable amount of time never mind the harsh restrictions themselves. 

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Saoru said:

What is this a transcript of, and when did this supposedly take place? 

Who is asking the questions and why are they being asked? 

It seems like the main questions are about Britney’s custody lawyer and Kevin, them talking to each other without Britney’s knowledge is a conflict of interest so maybe it has to do with that? Britney’s lawyer should have never been in contact with Kevin directly like that. And she did quit leaving Britney without a lawyer to fight for her kids. 

• Like 3

we knew about all of this, this is just Larry’s confimation. Lynne explained it in her book.

britney was in a very dark place back then but she needed someone to trust, not this huge betrayal. they acted like they were worried for her life and then ruined it. they weren’t scared for her life they were scared she stopped giving all of them money. disgusting.

• Like 7