🚨 #BritneyLeaks : Larry Rudolph Transcript

21 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

la cuestión es ¿por qué no usaron esa "zanahoria" para ayudarla de una manera diferente? ¿Por qué no la trajeron a Luisiana o si Kevin estaba tan preocupado, por qué no se mudó con los niños a otro lugar diferente a Los Ángeles, un ambiente más pacífico? Podrían haber intentado tantas cosas primero si lo hubieran hecho. preocupados, pero en cambio eligieron la peor, la solución más agresiva, controladora y deshumanizadora. 

it is obvious that she was addicted at the time. It seems that some do not realize that this transcript is from 2007, not 2008 when the conservatorship happend.

15 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

but it is also true that it seemed, from statements by Britney herself over the years, that she did not see that it was wrong. She has said many times that she did not need rehabilitation, that she does not need therapy, (she said it in the statement in court last week) so maybe an intervention if it was necessary for a person like her. And I'm sorry, but addicts generally don't recognize that they have a problem, and they refuse to get help.

5 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

it is obvious that she was addicted at the time. It seems that some do not realize that this transcript is from 2007, not 2008 when the conservatorship happend.

Did you notice that in that in that recent interview with an ex-boyfriend (aka David Lucado) he says this:

The former boyfriend said it was absolutely “correct” to intervene in 2007 when, he said, Britney was running with “bad people,” using ***** and out of control.

“All they had to do was help her straighten out, get clean and get with the right people,” said the former boyfriend. “Instead they saw it as a way to get control of her, put her under their thumb and make money off her.”

I think even Britney herself likely recognizes that she had a problem back then and needed an intervention.

I still think a temporary conservatorship was appropriate at the time in order to separate her from Lutfi and get her straightened out. With the right people at the helm (e.g. Fe) it could have been beneficial for her...but only if there was a clear deadline right from the start.

9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Notaste que en eso en esa reciente entrevista con un exnovio (alias David Lucado) dice esto:

Creo que incluso la propia Britney probablemente reconoce que tenía un problema en ese entonces y necesitaba una intervención.

Sigo pensando que una tutela temporal era apropiada en ese momento para separarla de Lutfi y enderezarla. Con las personas adecuadas a la cabeza (por ejemplo, Fe) podría haber sido beneficioso para ella ... pero solo si hubiera una fecha límite clara desde el principio.

agree, but I mean maybe the intervention, specifically, was necessary at that time

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

Well, I'm not sure how "obvious" it really was, but even if that was the case, that still doesn't allow anyone to proceed like they did.

I know it's really hard, because we all love Britney and we wouldn't want anything bad happening to her, or her kids who were babies at the time, but at the end of the day, she was an adult making her own decisions. All they needed to do was to make sure the babies were safe, and after that, all that was left was to try to reach out to Britney to see if she needed or wanted any help, without forcing her to do anything or pretending to control her life.

It sounds very pretty trying to help people amend their lives, hoping that when they fix their issues then they'll go back to the people that intervened them and thanked them for helping them against their will, or for hearing their silenced cries for help or whatever, but that's not always the best approach for everyone, even less when the people trying to "help" them are already on bad terms with them. 

Look at Demi, or any other celebrity that has struggled with ***** or any other issues, why none of them needs an intervention but Britney did? Because this was not just her family or management concerned about her, but the public and the media and everyone and their grandma agreed that Britney needed an intervention, but why? Why her of all the celebrities that have struggled at one point? Because the media kept feeding us all those images and videos of her, making every situation look a thousand times worse then it really was. If there were no paparazzi following her around, would they've been as worried about her as to make such intervention, that ultimately led to a conservatorship? Had she been out of limelight, would've people received the news that she's suddenly under a conservatorship so naturally?

We could argue all day, but we'll never know what would've happened if no one intervened with Britney. Some may say she would be dead by now, taking examples such as Whitney or Michael, but we could also take the examples of someone that was in a more similar situation and time, like Lindsay Lohan, who managed to turn her life around after a lot of effort and zero conservatorships. 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

agree, but I mean maybe the intervention, specifically, was necessary at that time

Ya, I don't think many people would agree with me on the temporary conservatorship being appropriate.

I just can't figure out how else they would have pulled an intervention off...The situation had already dragged on for over a year, and felt like it was starting to get dangerous — not so much because of Britney's actions, but because of the actions of those around her.

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Did you notice that in that in that recent interview with an ex-boyfriend (aka David Lucado) he says this:

I think even Britney herself likely recognizes that she had a problem back then and needed an intervention.

I still think a temporary conservatorship was appropriate at the time in order to separate her from Lutfi and get her straightened out. With the right people at the helm (e.g. Fe) it could have been beneficial for her...but only if there was a clear deadline right from the start.

So why would anyone risk her sobriety with ***** to make her perform. Allegedly. 

If we should belive Cher, the hole strip knew at the time. 

Seems like sobriety is only important in some situations. 

3 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

So why would anyone risk her sobriety with ***** to make her perform. Allegedly. 

If we should belive Cher, the hole strip knew at the time. 

Seems like sobriety is only important in some situations. 

Did Cher specify what she meant by this?

I assumed it to mean that they were manipulating her prescribed medication in order to make her more compliant...Judging solely from Britney's physical appearance, it appeared to be a running theme with the FF tour as well.

14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Did Cher specify what she meant by this?

I assumed it to mean that they were manipulating her prescribed medication in order to make her more compliant...Judging solely from Britney's physical appearance, it appeared to be a running theme with the FF tour as well.

No, she didn't specify anything as far as I know but it's an alarming claim to make considering pretty much everything we know now. 

I always assumed she was given Adderall during Vegas. For various reasons. 

9 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

No, she didn't specify anything as far as I know but it's an alarming claim to make considering pretty much everything we know now. 

I always assumed she was given Adderall during Vegas. For various reasons. 

Actually, that would make a lot more sense for Vegas...She never looked drowsy during Vegas. A little out of shape in the early years, maybe, but not drowsy.

Adderall was one of her prescription medications going back to 2007, so it would make sense that they may rely on it again if they needed her to have more energy that she had without it.

• Like 1
On 6/28/2021 at 7:43 PM, Scrappy said:

Btw: Kevin should have gone to rehab too. We all know she wasn’t smoking and drinking alone.

But he isn’t a woman, the mother of two children, or a millionaires. All criteria to be controlled, punished and imprisoned. 

America might as well be The Republic of Gilead (The Handmaids Tale)!

Would Aunt Lydia be Judge Reva G Goetz or Lou M Taylor?

handmaids tale no GIF by Videoland

16 hours ago, Investigate-Them-All said:

Holy crap! Watching this back now, it's clear she's totally trolling, then at the end she slips back into her normal laugh! 

Britney’s wit and sarcasm went over a lot of peoples head around this time. Many publications referred to this video as an example of her craziness. 

Funnyily enough, the woman who told Brit “Britney go to the light, go to the light and see Jesus” is none other than Lou M Taylor herself.

I pointed this out to Lou once when commenting on the same video on Instagram; she blocked me almost immediately!

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I actually agree she needed to be forced to get clean because otherweise she would end up like Lindsay Lohan now. Unfortunately Britney doesn't have one single person who had her best interests at heart. Except for Fe but she has zero power and is not part of her family. Insane that so many people collectively decided to **** her so she could be their pop star slave.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, oscar0 said:

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, I'm not sure how "obvious" it really was, but even if that was the case, that still doesn't allow anyone to proceed like they did.

25 minutes ago, tsss said:

I actually agree she needed to be forced to get clean because otherweise she would end up like Lindsay Lohan now. 

I agree that it Britney may have had a problem with controlled substances, but the evidence points to alcohol, not illicit *****.

The evidence throughout the whole 2007-2008 points away from illicit ***** whether people like it or not; she tested negative for illicit ***** for that the entire year, including that early 2007 period.

https://www.tmz.com/2007/06/29/britney-claims-her-rehab-was-bogus/

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

I agree that it Britney may have had a problem with controlled substances, but the evidence points to alcohol, not illicit *****.

The evidence throughout the whole 2007-2008 points away from illicit ***** whether people like it or not; she tested negative for illicit ***** for that the entire year, including that early 2007 period.

https://www.tmz.com/2007/06/29/britney-claims-her-rehab-was-bogus/

Agree.

I've never thought her issue was illicit *****.

She was partying a lot, maybe dabbling with illicit ***** here and there (as so many of us do at that age)...But if anything, I think she was likely abusing prescription medication.

"...we believe Britney's prescription is for Adderall. That **** fits the bill, because Adderall is an amphetamine."

https://www.tmz.com/2007/11/15/britney-comes-to-attention-deficit-disorder/

"I, Lynne Spears, declare...While at NPI, I l earned that Britney informed her doctor, Lee Sadja, MD, that she had also taken Aderol."

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=4249744&page=1

"Britney Spears' former manager just took the stand in his defamation case against the singer's family ... insisting he NEVER enabled Brit with Adderall ... despite allegations to the contrary.

Sam Lutfi testified in open court moments ago .. that he has an Rx for Adderall because of his ADD -- he takes two doses a day -- but he's adamant ... he never shared his meds with Britney ... or anyone else."

https://www.tmz.com/2012/10/23/sam-lutfi-britney-spears-trial-*****-adderall/

• Like 1

Well if it were me I'd stop playing these peoples' game. If they want to make threats to take me money or kids. Fine. Let them do it. They would have to force me on stage. Force me to sing. Which would be very difficult for them. 

They're going to be the ones who end up looking bad in the end.  Let them take EVERYTHING. 

On 6/28/2021 at 1:36 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

Lynne ain't much better and the sooner you all understand that, the better.

Her ENTIRE family are rats. Mom, sis, brother, dad, ... rats, rats and again RATS.

The only family member that actually loves her is Fe.

Exactly. She is, at best, a coward, at worst, another leech. She is just someone who has seen the life of her daughter be crushed by managers, record companies, family members and dint move one finger, not one. A true mother would have fought like a tigress against these *********, so yeah, there is that. 

Anyways, I just want to say something. I have no idea if Britney has addictions. She might have used or not, but the discussion of the conservatorship is beyond that aspect. Why wasn't Robert  Downey Jr put under a conservatorship at the peak of his addictions? Why was Charlie Sheen doing a tour by choice while he was absolutely intoxicated? Shia LeBouf? Ozzie Osborne? Why weren't the Rolling Stones, who were heavy users of ***** never put in a situation like Britney's? The examples are soo many that it's ridiculous to even consider there were no better options. As @PokemonSpears and @mangotango said, there were far more loving options, like actually giving her a break, going with her and her kids to another city, another country for a year. But obviously, she was not the main point, it was her money and the power over the one making it. She is an entity and they all feel entitled to what she has, as if having given the freaking sperm and ovule 39 years ago made them the creators. Ha! 

Sincerely, I don't see how they think they are any better than Lufti. Even if Lufti is a total con, he is not her dad or brother. They are, which makes this all more barf inducing than them being strangers. 

• Love 2