🚨 #BritneyLeaks : Larry Rudolph Transcript

I know she is not ok with it since *for the record* she said they want to hear what they want to hear they never listen for what she want and she said she want to get married and have kids and they reply no 

sorry 4 English 

7 hours ago, Wa3d! said:

I know she is not ok with it since *for the record* she said they want to hear what they want to hear they never listen for what she want and she said she want to get married and have kids and they reply no 

sorry 4 English 

They laugh because they already put IUD in her *******. 

No one cares about Britney, they only care about what they can get form her. All these people are evil vultures that will burn in hell - they won’t be able to escape from this. This will follow them until the day they die and they will certainly pay for the evil and torture hey have caused Britney.

• Love 6

I am not surprised at all here, Kevin was always behind Britney's money and success it as so obvious since the very beginning. I hope one day her kids see what a fraud father he is. I truly hope Britney gets what all she wants to, she really has suffered a lot. 

• Love 4
  • 3 months later...

I'm struggling to believe the comments in this thread...

You cannot force someone to get sober (if that was her issue) and a probate conservatorship is not a rehab program...Britney should not have been threatened with her kids being taken away and she shouldn't have had her human rights stripped from her period...

I just hate that they all conspired against her - her own mother too. This is why I just can’t with Lynne. She is just as guilty if not worse because she’s Britney’s mother.

All the leaches in her life all conspired so they could place her under a conservatorship and force her to make even more money for them. They knew they could use Britney’s one love in this whole world - her kids - against her. Realistically everyone is happy except for Britney. Kevin has his money, Lynne, Larry, Jamie etc. It’s disgusting. They should all be sued and imprisoned for what they did to this poor woman. Time that Britney will never get back.

• Love 2
  • Like 2