🚨 #BritneyLeaks : Larry Rudolph Transcript

5 minutes ago, Shweetheart4012 said:

In real time, it seemed this was the best decision  I don't believe Kevin fully understood what was happening at that time. He wanted to make sure the boys would be ok with their mother who was being influenced by  bad people at the time. 

It was just a crazy chaotic time. 

What did you do when you were in your mid-twenties. Did you have to go to the rehab too? So I partied every day

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Shweetheart4012 said:

In real time, it seemed this was the best decision  I don't believe Kevin fully understood what was happening at that time. He wanted to make sure the boys would be ok with their mother who was being influenced by  bad people at the time. 

but which bad people? At this time, her manager was Larry. The guy taking her to parties was Larry. The same entourage she has now was the same entourage she had back then

• Love 2
  • Like 6
37 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So Larry started speaking with a professional interventionist "three to four weeks" before the February 14, 2007 intervention.

That puts the date around January 17, 2007.

Around that time, Britney was doing this:

https://www.x17online.com/2007/01/x17_xclusive_britney_barfs_5

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/britney-barfs-on-her-new-bf-is-this-true.83249/

There was definitely a lot of partying going on...But did it really warrant a 30-day stay in rehab?

Or was it more about her image than anything?

It was probably more about her image...Back then, pop stars needed to lead exemplary lives and it was a HUGE ISSUE when a pop star was out partying. I'm sure they quickly found out they could control her and make more money off her brand...They completely dehumanized her.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Shweetheart4012 said:

If that were the case, why didn't he publicly come and support the mother of his children when she was being forced into a hospital and they were being attacked by her Father?

Instead, he filed for more money.

No more benefit of the doubt.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So Larry started speaking with a professional interventionist "three to four weeks" before the February 14, 2007 intervention.

That puts the date around January 17, 2007.

Around that time, Britney was doing this:

https://www.x17online.com/2007/01/x17_xclusive_britney_barfs_5

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/britney-barfs-on-her-new-bf-is-this-true.83249/

There was definitely a lot of partying going on...But did it really warrant a 30-day stay in rehab?

Or was it more about her image than anything?

but, Larry himself was taking her to the parties :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

It just reminds me of 2019 Larry by Britney's own recent account :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Lunch Sveta said:

It seems to me that when Britney was chased by hundreds of paparazzi 24 hours a day, it was also specially planned to drive Britney crazy and start this whole production with the deprivation of all her rights :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Tbh I didn’t have that theory exactly but I do believe all that she went through with the paps was planned.

I read an 2008 article referring to the “Britney Economy”  at the time with the tabloids and how you made bank off of her candid shots

so this I what I believe- Since Britney refused to work during this time I’m pretty sure all the tabloids and entertainment news shows probably had no material and we’re losing money, so they chose to pursue Britney instead as a twisted punishment/ business scheme

“oh so she doesn’t want to work and entertain or do this photo shoot for my magazine, fine let’s just get our own pics of her!”

like I truly believe an evil Hollywood executive made this decision and sent word out to all the paps and magazines in an effort to break her and make her feel less powerful 

that’s a big thing in all of this…POWER…who has it, and who keeps it…

Like Britney became to famous and too rich no one could tell her no, so they found ways to tell her NO

• Like 2

Sooooooo, they've used a criminologist pretending to be a doctor to plan an intervention?
I mean... I don't even know this is legal, not to mention Larry blatantly lie and backtracked in front of the judge :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:
I seriously have no idea why these people are not locked up already. The legal system is visibly failing Britney.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I actually feel like her team leaked this info because it makes the consumer ask why they had to take the time and effort to make a convention. My mind instantly went to that show Intervention on A&E. I think all fans can at least agree that Britney had some issues and admitted herself she went to A&A BUT the problem is the level of control they continued pushing on her for an unreasonable amount of time never mind the harsh restrictions themselves. 

She just drank and partied like we all do at the age she was back then. What they did to her is insane. I’m sure the AA meetings were also forced on her.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, ubritney said:

She just drank and partied like we all do at the age she was back then. What they did to her is insane. I’m sure the AA meetings were also forced on her.

Poor girl just wanted to party a bit. All the more reason she should have waited longer on having kids 

Kevin needs sterilization bc he shoots them out like confetti 

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, SlayOut said:

This excerpt from the transcript:

”Larry: And I believe that the idea was that Kevin was going to be there to take the children and assure her that if all had gone well and she did do what he – – and really it was his demands that were the gasoline for the engine here. It was his demands, but his – – the looming threat of him filing for full custody of the children that was going to be the carrot that got held in front of Britney to encourage her to do something which I had been told by every – – the professionals involved that nobody does voluntarily or very few people do voluntarily.”

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

where is that excerpt?! I don't see it

12 hours ago, Prachi said:

This whole family and this management is a fraud, I hope Brit's kids sees one day how their Dad is a full time fraud. Words have failed to describe this family here, everything they are doing it is for the money I mean how much money they need? 

This K-fed guy already has like 5-6 kids - is he planning to start a football team with her money? Parasites are better than this family. 

I'm gonna say something and I hope everybody gets where I'm coming from. I'm not trying to go after little kids and make them out to be monsters. I just think of that ask me anything video Jayden did from awhile back and he made a remark about Britney wanting to quit the business and he supposedly made some remark to her about "Why would you that when you make bank from doing it?"

I sincerely hope both boys view Britney as their mother instead of two more thinking she's a winning lottery ticket. And again, I apologize if I sound harsh. They're not around Britney that much and I imagine she tries her best to keep from being sad in front of them so they genuinely might not not realize just how miserable their mother is. 

• Like 6
11 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

“My management totally knew what they were doing when they sent me to rehab” Britney April 2007

God, watching this now I wish someone would've helped her. Just a crazy time. But she's telling us how evil her team is. 

22 hours ago, ElenaB said:

sabíamos de todo esto, esto es solo la confirmación de Larry. Lynne lo explicó en su libro.

Britney estaba en un lugar muy oscuro en ese entonces, pero necesitaba a alguien en quien confiar, no esta gran traición. actuaron como si estuvieran preocupados por su vida y luego la arruinaron. no tenían miedo por su vida tenían miedo de que ella dejara de darles dinero a todos. repugnante.

but it is also true that it seemed, from statements by Britney herself over the years, that she did not see that it was wrong. She has said many times that she did not need rehabilitation, that she does not need therapy, (she said it in the statement in court last week) so maybe an intervention if it was necessary for a person like her. And I'm sorry, but addicts generally don't recognize that they have a problem, and they refuse to get help.

• Like 1