Framing Britney Spears director: “She left the hearing in the same position, with the same people she said were abusing her.”

2 hours ago, dfffff said:

Samantha Stark from the New York Times says no one in the court room acknowledged what Britney said or gave any indication they would investigate her disturbing allegations. “She left the hearing in the same position, with the same people she said were abusing her.”

Zdjęcie

This very thing has made me so angry for Britney. I can understand all her feelings and why she does need therapy. 

What’s  happened to her is pure evil. She warned us in 2005-2007 and she got trapped for life afterwards. 

These abusers won’t let her go easily because it is their ***es she is going to expose. It’s just as bad if not worse than we feared and I’m angry. 

This is pretty much a hostage situation IMO. A legal hostage. Britney said they made her feel like she is DEAD… this is how we feel when people talk about her like she’s not alive anymore. They have all but wiped away the person for the product. 

I’m so angry that this can happen to anyone let alone someone I look up to and in what is a “free” country. 

She spoke so coherently she doesn’t need a PROBATE conservatorship the whole thing is a scam. 

How dare the state of California. Laws need to change immediately. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, hleeeee said:

What can we do as fans for the next few months besides wait and continue to spread awareness? It kills me to know that Brit is still suffering...

Jamie and Lou WILL receive our emotional distress bill. I'll give all the money back to Britney of course.

• Like 1

I think the judge and lawyers went in assuming they were going to have the conversation sealed so they could once against ignore her complaints. Giving the false illusion that they’d allow the public to be part of the hearing, which is why the Netflix people were denied their formal request to listen in-but that went out the window when she interrupted the request to seal by saying no she wanted it open. It is HER privacy they were saying needed “protection” so with everyone listening in how could they say “yeah sorry no Britney this must be sealed goodbye everyone listening”. 

Her lawyer was clearly nervous pointing out that he won’t be censoring her and that no one else should try to either, almost like he was warning them and you could hear her phone blowing up with messages the whole time.  

Jodi and her lawyer clearly knew that she’d come for them too because they were the ones trying to seal the hearing and had their excuses ready with the idea of a “new care plan”. 

They all want to sweep this under the rug still and hope the public forgets. 

Jamie’s lawyer seemed to be the only one completely unprepared since she needed a break to even know how to respond, she wasn’t back on the case when most the stuff Britney said had happened was going on. So maybe miss “her daddy loves her” wasn’t told about any of that so it caught her off guard. 

And Lynn’s lawyer is the only one that pointed out that Britney was saying she isn’t being heard and they need to make sure she’s being heard and immediately make changes and everyone else was just like yeah ok sure we’ll get on that one day.  

It’s just sad. A plan of action should have been immediate. They could have absolutely said right then she was able to hire a lawyer of her own choosing. Jodi was still being labeled as a temporary conservator, they should have offered to replace her with another one while an investigation is being done into the abuse claims. Hell an investigation should have been opened against everyone. 

8 minutes ago, AP4 said:

and you could hear her phone blowing up with messages the whole time.  

I think that was whoever was recording. If you were listening live you didn't hear those notifications. The only ones you heard were people logging in and out of the call, but yes I agree they were probably freaking the **** out.

1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

She cannot file criminal charges to my understanding. She doesn’t have the right. 

She's allowed to report any kind of abuse to the police ... that may warrant further criminal investigation. If she witnesses a ******, for instance, it is within her rights to report it. There are certain presidencies to things. 

the legal system moves SLOWLY. anyone who expected a quick reaction/change should change that mentality. the good thing is everyone finally heard britney and we need to keep making sure people discuss this. thats the only way anything will change. hopefully something will be put into place for the next hearing on 7/14.

1 minute ago, asitalian12587 said:

the legal system moves SLOWLY. anyone who expected a quick reaction/change should change that mentality. the good thing is everyone finally heard britney and we need to keep making sure people discuss this. thats the only way anything will change. hopefully something will be put into place for the next hearing on 7/14.

That's what THEY want us to believe, because each party earns more money if the system works slowly.

If a team of people is working for Britney, and she requests the conservatorship to end, then they should give her concrete answers about that, and not immediately talk about the new care plan or whatever. That's a distraction.

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, AP4 said:

I think the judge and lawyers went in assuming they were going to have the conversation sealed so they could once against ignore her complaints. Giving the false illusion that they’d allow the public to be part of the hearing, which is why the Netflix people were denied their formal request to listen in-but that went out the window when she interrupted the request to seal by saying no she wanted it open. It is HER privacy they were saying needed “protection” so with everyone listening in how could they say “yeah sorry no Britney this must be sealed goodbye everyone listening”. 

Her lawyer was clearly nervous pointing out that he won’t be censoring her and that no one else should try to either, almost like he was warning them and you could hear her phone blowing up with messages the whole time.  

Jodi and her lawyer clearly knew that she’d come for them too because they were the ones trying to seal the hearing and had their excuses ready with the idea of a “new care plan”. 

They all want to sweep this under the rug still and hope the public forgets. 

Jamie’s lawyer seemed to be the only one completely unprepared since she needed a break to even know how to respond, she wasn’t back on the case when most the stuff Britney said had happened was going on. So maybe miss “her daddy loves her” wasn’t told about any of that so it caught her off guard. 

And Lynn’s lawyer is the only one that pointed out that Britney was saying she isn’t being heard and they need to make sure she’s being heard and immediately make changes and everyone else was just like yeah ok sure we’ll get on that one day.  

It’s just sad. A plan of action should have been immediate. They could have absolutely said right then she was able to hire a lawyer of her own choosing. Jodi was still being labeled as a temporary conservator, they should have offered to replace her with another one while an investigation is being done into the abuse claims. Hell an investigation should have been opened against everyone. 

That wasn’t her phone bleeping,  it was whoever the person was who recorded it 

17 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

She's allowed to report any kind of abuse to the police ... that may warrant further criminal investigation. If she witnesses a ******, for instance, it is within her rights to report it. There are certain presidencies to things. 

She can't do it when it comes to her own person

42 minutes ago, AP4 said:

That was not her lawyer's phone, I was listening in from the court's website and those sounds were not there...That was the phone from whoever was recording

• Like 1