Framing Britney Spears director: “She left the hearing in the same position, with the same people she said were abusing her.”

She just dragged every person in that hearing for filth and on top of that stated that she wants to eventually sue her family for the abusive treatment that they inflicted and that the state of California (including the judge) turned a blind eye to for years. They are all currently prob picking their heads off the floor realizing that everything, finally, is imploding. The whole world is watching. And listening. And all eyes are on the court to do the right thing. I can’t see how they can keep this facade going any longer let alone comment on their blatant disregard for this woman’s rights. They know how carefully they need to tread because they know damn well that eventually they really could end up jailed/disbarred 

Yesterday completely transcended Britney Spears from a pop icon to a human rights icon. The world is with you, B! 

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Yeah, it’s interesting Britney is legally a child but she doesn’t have the same protection as a child does.

if she was 16 complaining to the judge about her foster parent or even her own parent abusing her, she would’ve been removed from the home immediately 

even when you call the cops on an abusive husband, the cops remove him from the home and try to offer safety (restraining order etc) for the abusee if they need it

Exactly!

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

She might can not end the c-ship but at least she should give c-ship to a third party right?! There are a lot of social workers who can be in charge before all clears out. 
that judge penny is corrupt as **** Imo!

**** that **** - termination is what we need… no new care plan bull**** 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Ivmusic said:

It takes time when it comes to court filing certain paperwork it’s not just something u do In spur of the moment situation. If u look at the timeline it took 3 months for Britney to speak to the judge which means all the issues are going to take many months to be heard. My guess is we will see some minor changes in the next several months with her treatment before the cship is dissolved…I don’t think the cship will be dissolved for a year or longer  because you know her dad and sister and going to object and cause more issues with releasing her 

I get your point and she has to be prepared to handle her life once she’s free.

The point here is that Britney is perfectly capable of taking care of and providing for herself. Therefore, the cship is pointless. And even if her family file objections, about anything really, it shouldn’t matter because she has proven to not fulfill the requirements to stay into this arrangement anymore.

A critical step in this process would be to replace Sam Ingham. He made it VERY clear he will not move forward with the termination process, even after Britney expressed it is her right and that she wants that, and even after the judge advised him to do it. He turned his back on Britney, once again, and instead, he turned to see what Jamie wants.

Sam Ingham won’t fight for Britney. He told her to keep her abuse to herself, he kept her in the dark when it comes to her rights. He’s loyal to the whole arrangement.

If we want a change to happen, the first thing to have done is to replace Ingham. Britney expressed such desire and the lawyer of Lynne seconded this. Britney needs a lawyer that works in her best interest, not just another pawn that benefits from her abuse. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

The way judge kept thanking Britney I think she’s more leaning on her side, again people she can’t terminate without a petition to terminate first. She said she’s going to take it in consideration. She can’t say ok Britney when the petition is completed  I’m gonna let u go. She has to appear impartial even if I’m her head her mind is made up 

OK but she actually stated that the way the conservatorship is being carried out is abusive, this should result at least in an immediate check or something. It's not like she  just wants to quit because she thinks she's well, she listed abusive behaviors towards her, they can't just wait for her court appointed lawyer to file a termination.... It's insane, she risked a lot by making her 20 min statment and it doesn't even seem they are giving her the benefit of doubt and protecting her while facts are checked. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

OK but she actually stated that the way the conservatorship is being carried out is abusive, this should result at least in an immediate check or something. It's not like she  just wants to quit because she thinks she's well, she listed abusive behaviors towards her, they can't just wait for her court appointed lawyer to file a termination.... It's insane, she risked a lot by making her 20 min statment and it doesn't even seem they are giving her the benefit of doubt and protecting her while facts are checked. 

And we got cut off so we don’t know what here closing remarks were 

What I keep thinking about is how this likely isn't the first time Britney has said this in front of this group. They've known and sat with this for years. The only thing that changed this time was that the public was allowed to hear. I'm frustrated for her. It must feel so degrading to speak so bl**tly and clearly about your wishes and then be treated this way repeatedly. 

EDIT: why is b l u n t l y censored? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

And we got cut off so we don’t know what here closing remarks were 

I hope the judge decided to take immediate action, even if she's corrupted as well most likely.... As someone stated here, there should be a third party investigating all this mess, I'm hoping to hear in the next days that another court, the police, fbi or whatever are investigating. This is not right:bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

Yesterday was 13 years of built up anger but we have to appreciate how brave it was. Because as much as we can't fathom this continuing on the sad reality is that it is a very real possibility they won't end this. And especially if everyone is as corrupt as we know they are they will do any and everything to save their own *****. 

If that happens we have to be ready to riot. God knows what they will put her through now that she has called them out and made a fool of them.

There isn't any reason after yesterday's testimony that  at the very least an investigation shouldn't have been made. No one expected the judge to say ok your free but from what we know her concerns were still not addressed. Its almost like they dangle the idea of letting her speak in front of her face but that's it they really have no intention of letting her go. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Roger said:

Where I live most peoole still claim that she deserves a conservatorship and they say they don't care and some worse things happen. I am f^cking piss^d I hate humanity, where is the empathy ? :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Let’s see if these same people would be singing the same tune if they went through 10% of what she’s been through. Idk how someone with a heart can still have this sentiment after yesterday 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

I think it might take some time. The world heard her, all the media covered it and there's an immense pressure on Judge Penny and the system in general to make the right decision. 

I wish she could've immediately terminated it, but all the countries in the world, including the USA, love bureaucracy. This makes things unnecessarily complex and prolonged :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: But we will get there.

The pressure is there, the rest will roll down easily. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, EmzLadybrit2 said:

YES! When she said, "I am tired of being alone" I felt that, and when she said "They should be in jail!" of course for abusing her! #FREEBRITNEY

This has to be the worse tbh, being left alone in a room for hours with nothing but thoughts is terrible for the psyche.

this pandemic was an example of it

why is she treated like she ******** someone?

Something I found interesting tho…

Jamie wanted to control Britney so much that he canceled a show that would be a huge financial gain for himself just to hurt Britney for months!! Making her pay 60k a month in the process when she is only given 2k a week!

He said she had to pay for it. With her OWN money. And all the money she has is the 2k allowance, I wonder if she has saved it up over the years… would they even let her do it or do they just refresh her balance every week with 2k and whatever isn’t spent is put back in savings?

who knows…praying for our queen 

• Like 2

People kill other people and aren’t arrested for years and then the trials take another couple years. 

The court system is slow as molasses. 

Britney testifying is the first step. It’s what needed to come first before the cship could ever begin to end. 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Roger said:

Where I live most peoole still claim that she deserves a conservatorship and they say they don't care and some worse things happen. I am f^cking piss^d I hate humanity, where is the empathy ? :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Where do u live gurl ? In mars or a 
5th world country? Leave the negativity out and dont judge just by witnessing 4 or 5 stupid comments by misogynists brainless shi ts

• Like 2