Framing Britney Spears director: “She left the hearing in the same position, with the same people she said were abusing her.”

1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

He is clearly not working for her. He is protecting team cons interests and his own self interests but not Britney’s. This is the biggest unjustness of this conservatorship is that she wasn’t allowed to choose representation so she gets the state crony while Jamie Spears gets all the best lawyers on Britney’s dime. 

Yeah, also I don't trust him saying Britney asked to the next hearings be sealed... Its bs...

• Like 1
On 6/24/2021 at 8:47 AM, Britman512 said:

Ehhh I think they werent tho… she spoke about this back in 2019, now 2 years later all she did was add more horrifying details to the same story…

the way jodies team was so quick to joyfully bring up a new care plan, tells me they were ready to quickly defend and change the topic 

.... But when Britney all of a sudden cut Jodi's lawyer off claiming THEY HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB EXPLOITING MY LIFE

I was like YAAAAS SHUT HER FILTHY MOUTH UP KWEEN :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

8 hours ago, Catalin said:

What exactly was higly counter-productive about it? I mean, it literally did nothing, like most of us were expecting. 

You already said it.

It literally did nothing...except make the organizers look inept when it comes to the law and leave the impression that they saw Britney as a victim that needed "saving" by them.

Why not pour that energy into something that puts the power into Britney's hands?

26 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

You already said it.

It literally did nothing...except make the organizers look inept when it comes to the law and leave the impression that they saw Britney as a victim that needed "saving" by them.

Why not pour that energy into something that puts the power into Britney's hands?

We have been arguing for quite some time now that Britney should have the right to hire a lawyer of her choice. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Catalin said:

We have been arguing for quite some time now that Britney should have the right to hire a lawyer of her choice. 

I think this was said that she should be able to do this (at the hearing) then Lynne’s attorney doubled down on the request and asked for dates to be set going forward, not just leave the issue hanging. Wonder if something was agreed and what’s happening with this. Scam Income III reluctantly said he wouldn’t oppose if Britney wanted to choose different counsel. Good job as well, he already bagged millions off her and literally done **** all for it! 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Catalin said:

True.

But that's a separate issue than the threat that was issued to Ingham to terminate by a certain date or there would be repercussions. It was the threat that looked ridiculous and made it seem as if "the movement" was trying to take the power away from Britney herself.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

Wonder if something was agreed and what’s happening with this. Scam Income III reluctantly said he wouldn’t oppose if Britney wanted to choose different counsel.

Reading one of those articles where a magazine interviewed a lawyer (it was posted here yesterday i guess), that lawyer said that (I will paraphrase it) if Sam Ignham would actually have the intention to either petition the court to allow his client to choose an attorney of her choice OR to terminate the c-ship, he would have submitted that petition ALREADY!!!!!

LIKE IMMEDIATELY. 

tenor.gif

....... but that freaking dinosaur didnt do a $h!t :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Reading one of those articles where a magazine interviewed a lawyer (it was posted here yesterday i guess), that lawyer said that (I will paraphrase it) if Sam Ignham would actually have the intention to either petition the court to allow his client to choose an attorney of her choice OR to terminate the c-ship, he would have submitted that petition ALREADY!!!!!

LIKE IMMEDIATELY. 

tenor.gif

....... but that freaking dinosaur didnt do a $h!t :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

This is what scares me 

Eating Popcorn GIF

18 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

I think this was said that she should be able to do this (at the hearing) then Lynne’s attorney doubled down on the request and asked for dates to be set going forward, not just leave the issue hanging. Wonder if something was agreed and what’s happening with this. Scam Income III reluctantly said he wouldn’t oppose if Britney wanted to choose different counsel. Good job as well, he already bagged millions off her and literally done **** all for it! 

Isn't it funny how Lynne's lawyer echoed Britney's request to choose her own lawyer? One would believe Ingham and Lynne's lawyer already have a common strategy to get Britney out of this mess, but no, everything is just smoke and mirrors. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Catalin said:

Isn't it funny how Lynne's lawyer echoed Britney's request to choose her own lawyer? One would believe Ingham and Lynne's lawyer already have a common strategy to get Britney out of this mess, but no, everything is just smoke and mirrors. 

Yeah. At this point we can trust no one until they prove themselves by displaying some pro-active actions and common sense.Annoyed GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

honestly I can see both sides... the judge cannot just tear up the conservatorship there and then, and she did reiterate that Britney herself needs to file to have it terminated, which her lawyer confirmed she hasn't done yet. But on the other hand some of the stuff Britney revealed was serious enough for the judge to put an emergency action plan into place so she didn't leave with the handlers she just revealed all this about! 

the medication thing is so scary... I honestly think they tried to long term damage her through this heavier medication so that they could keep her in this position. 

Just now, Mayenaise said:

the medication thing is so scary... I honestly think they tried to long term damage her through this heavier medication so that they could keep her in this position. 

AND THIS is exactly the game-plan.  It's vile, it's scary, and Britney's statement should have been enough for the judge and her lawyer to motion her OUT of their care until an investigation was done.  I am disgustingly shocked at how this is still playing out.  No urgency and still falling on deaf ears.