Framing Britney Spears director: “She left the hearing in the same position, with the same people she said were abusing her.”

To see the response from the midia after this infuriates me even more. People recognize the abuse, feel bad for Britney but still no one is talking about her being deprived of her human rights, still avoiding said certain things and they still trusting on the system to revert the situation. I saw several news saying "oh, now the judge heard from Britney, she will do something". Well, she won't. She knows all of that for several years now. The whole system need to be investigate by someone outside of the conservatorship paycheck, how isn't that clear yet? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jj_boha said:

It’s sickening how she exposed it all and no one even batted an eye in that court hearing! That’s how scary it is. They are literally abusing her human rights and there is absolutely no reparation.

Well, they wouldn’t want to admit that they did abuse her. Pokerface is important in court.

• Like 1
Just now, amiro1989 said:

Well, they wouldn’t want to admit that they did abuse her. Pokerface is important in court.

My point is that these things were actually happening for the past 13 years and no one thought hey maybe we are violating her human rights and we should back off a bit. Just because she’s in a conservatorship doesn’t mean they couldn’t  adjust to her needs. Instead it’s getting worse every year . This is criminal behaviour.

• Like 1
Just now, jj_boha said:

My point is that these things were actually happening for the past 13 years and no one thought hey maybe we are violating her human rights and we should back off a bit. Just because she’s in a conservatorship doesn’t mean they couldn’t  adjust to her needs. Instead it’s getting worse every year . This is criminal behaviour.

That’s where you are too generous. They knew the amount of psychological violence they were submitting her under… after all, they wouldn’t have sealed all of this otherwise.

They don’t care

• Like 1
1 minute ago, amiro1989 said:

That’s where you are too generous. They knew the amount of psychological violence they were submitting her under… after all, they wouldn’t have sealed all of this otherwise.

They don’t care

That’s my point LOL

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I think it might take some time. The world heard her, all the media covered it and there's an immense pressure on Judge Penny and the system in general to make the right decision. 

I wish she could've immediately terminated it, but all the countries in the world, including the USA, love bureaucracy. This makes things unnecessarily complex and prolonged :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: But we will get there.

The pressure is there, the rest will roll down easily. 

The thing is the us law is not the same law in other countries, for example in my country the is a mental health law that protect the people under conservatorship. You can't force them to take medication they don't want, or put a diu inside. Or take away the right to get a lawyer of a choice. 

I think there are people in the Shadows pulling the strings to control her and her father and lawyers or therapist are just pawns. 

4 hours ago, Ivmusic said:

It takes time when it comes to court filing certain paperwork it’s not just something u do In spur of the moment situation. If u look at the timeline it took 3 months for Britney to speak to the judge which means all the issues are going to take many months to be heard. My guess is we will see some minor changes in the next several months with her treatment before the cship is dissolved…I don’t think the cship will be dissolved for a year or longer  because you know her dad and sister and going to object and cause more issues with releasing her 

But i think as there is so much pressure now and this judge is not delaying things like the previous one I don't know but I have a strong feeling about this it might end soon or at least her father will be gone for good. 

Exactly. I understand judge cant terminate without Britneys request, but something has to be done. I havent heard a single "lets investigate this, ill put you under protection of xyz, etc etc" mention, all i heard was "we are happy to make a new care plan" blah bla. F off. Britney dont fall for that bsht!

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

That's what THEY want us to believe, because each party earns more money if the system works slowly.

If a team of people is working for Britney, and she requests the conservatorship to end, then they should give her concrete answers about that, and not immediately talk about the new care plan or whatever. That's a distraction.

i understand the urgency for things to change, im right there with you. but like i said, the legal system, not just for this but for any case, takes FOREVER. its one of its drawbacks. we can hope that something will be brought to the table as far as a change by the next hearing on 7/14

Like Britney said this was not the first time she addressed the court. She told judge penny the same thing back in 2019 and more. Like she said at the beginning, she wasn’t heard that time. The truth is she really wasn’t heard that time. They did nothing these two years to put an end to all of this or made it better for her. Instead, they appointed more people into the mix and all paid by her. Jodi, more lawyers and bessemer. None of these people did anything to point out what is clearly wrong and unjust with this arrangement. Why? A lot is at stake not just money. It is clearly criminal. A lot of complacent people. These past 13 years. The abuse that went on and all under court seal. These people can lose their license. Not to mention a narcissistic father that will simply not let go. 

I sensed that Britney was not talking to anyone in that courtroom screen. She was talking to the world and the people that listened in. I sensed that she knew (even though she said she didn’t) that people were watching. She knew this time would be different because people will listen and what she said will be heard. 

There is no denying now that the court was complacent in facilitating all of this. This is clear miscarriage of justice. Regardless of what initiated this decision,  to place her under a conservatorship and this strict level of control. She did not fit the criteria to be in one in the first place. With no mental health evaluation I may add!!! It was voluntary !!! There is no way all these people involved including the lawyers and judges, would let all this come to light. When abuse is happening through the legal system? Why would the legal system do the right thing to help those being abused by them? They will continue to do it. Like they clearly indicated they would… by their so called new care plans. Completely disregarding what Britney had just said. What she wants and she’s being saying this from the very beginning. Where is the justice and humanity here? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She can't do it when it comes to her own person

Sure, they would need to follow up with the conservator and do an investigation. But it would be noted. Kinda like how she reported him being abusive to her kids. It’s questions his character and integrity as a conservator, which poses grave concerns to the court.

21 minutes ago, M M said:

Like Britney said this was not the first time she addressed the court. She told judge penny the same thing back in 2019 and more. Like she said at the beginning, she wasn’t heard that time. The truth is she really wasn’t heard that time. They did nothing these two years to put an end to all of this or made it better for her. Instead, they appointed more people into the mix and all paid by her. Jodi, more lawyers and bessemer. None of these people did anything to point out what is clearly wrong and unjust with this arrangement. Why? A lot is at stake not just money. It is clearly criminal. A lot of complacent people. These past 13 years. The abuse that went on and all under court seal. These people can lose their license. Not to mention a narcissistic father that will simply not let go. 

I sensed that Britney was not talking to anyone in that courtroom screen. She was talking to the world and the people that listened in. I sensed that she knew (even though she said she didn’t) that people were watching. She knew this time would be different because people will listen and what she said will be heard. 

There is no denying now that the court was complacent in facilitating all of this. This is clear miscarriage of justice. Regardless of what initiated this decision,  to place her under a conservatorship and this strict level of control. She did not fit the criteria to be in one in the first place. With no mental health evaluation I may add!!! It was voluntary !!! There is no way all these people involved including the lawyers and judges, would let all this come to light. When abuse is happening through the legal system? Why would the legal system do the right thing to help those being abused by them? They will continue to do it. Like they clearly indicated they would… by their so called new care plans. Completely disregarding what Britney had just said. What she wants and she’s being saying this from the very beginning. Where is the justice and humanity here? 

Well said.

Exactly. New care plan? Shes done with it. Its been 13years, if they really were interested in her well being, there would be no conservatorship at this point, even less a care plan. The thing is, the system is lengthy and slow ok, but dont act like your gonna fool the entire world with this care plan bullshT! She made serious accusations, she could be in danger, and they are going to prepare a new care plan? the ones who abused her? make it make sense AGAIN. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

My deepest concerns is that I think Britney is being manipulated by Ingham.

She said she developped a relationship with him, yet the dude never ******* told her about filing to end the conservatorship? He never told her this date would be open to the public, for them to listen? How caring is he really?

I think she has been so brave, but I do think she might also be too kind. Girl, rip him a new one.

Shes just playing it smart. The only way to get Ingham to cooperate with her is to develop a bond with him.

I do believe the minute she gets the chance, she will let him have it as well.

I’m furious. That hearing was a good example

of a victim pleading for her life and the judge and lawyers ignoring her. They really are in their own bubble. You can tell they have done this over to people for years and don’t CARE. The whole system is ROTTEN to the core. 

Thank god Britney is an icon and public pressure will eventually force Judge Penny’s hand. They are perfectly displaying the corrupt probate courts inside and out. 

1 hour ago, Prachi said:

But i think as there is so much pressure now and this judge is not delaying things like the previous one I don't know but I have a strong feeling about this it might end soon or at least her father will be gone for good. 

Father gone or not, she complained about how Jodi is the female version of her father and that would mean she is still left with Jodi.