Framing Britney Spears director: “She left the hearing in the same position, with the same people she said were abusing her.”

1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

Father gone or not, she complained about how Jodi is the female version of her father and that would mean she is still left with Jodi. 

You are right, but I feel this time things will rule in her favour. I mean whole world is watching.

5 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Yeah, it’s interesting Britney is legally a child but she doesn’t have the same protection as a child does.

if she was 16 complaining to the judge about her foster parent or even her own parent abusing her, she would’ve been removed from the home immediately 

even when you call the cops on an abusive husband, the cops remove him from the home and try to offer safety (restraining order etc) for the abusee if they need it

Precisely this. The retaliation they could very well impose... It is just awful to think about. 

The judge listened to her in 19 and did nothing. If people think she ended the open broadcast because of people "recording" they are crazy. She is as problematic as the rest of them. Can you imagine having heard this and letting 2 years go by? 

35 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Precisely this. The retaliation they could very well impose... It is just awful to think about. 

The judge listened to her in 19 and did nothing. If people think she ended the open broadcast because of people "recording" they are crazy. She is as problematic as the rest of them. Can you imagine having heard this and letting 2 years go by? 

It scares me.

• Like 1

I thought the same thing... and the fact they cut the audio out as soon as it was the opposition's turn to talk (Jamie, her family, etc.).

After everything she said, the court allowed her to go back to that?  Couldn't they put their foot down and put her in some sort of protection until they can go through the legal process?

:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

1 hour ago, zone said:

What can it happen tho? 

As she said, they could tighten up her restrictions. Force her to continue going to the therapist instead of sending him to her home. These people enjoy the power, just like she said. I hope not, but it's possible. 

I wasn’t sure before but after the hearing on Wednesday it is quite clear to me that Sam I is not acting in the best interests of his client and is clearly conflicted (which is surely malpractice) and therefore she should have every right to choose her own legal counsel  - I’m just very concerned this causes more delays.

Also, any layperson could understand from Britney’s testimony that she wants the conservatorship to end (it doesn’t take a genius, she literally said those words…). It is then very infuriating that Sam acts as if she has never instructed this - surely the judge should have said at that point it’s clearly what your client has just expressed on this call! 

The more I think about the whole situation the more ****ed it gets. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Brenton said:

I wasn’t sure before but after the hearing on Wednesday it is quite clear to me that Sam I is not acting in the best interests of his client and is clearly conflicted (which is surely malpractice) and therefore she should have every right to choose her own legal counsel  - I’m just very concerned this causes more delays.

Also, any layperson could understand from Britney’s testimony that she wants the conservatorship to end (it doesn’t take a genius, she literally said those words…). It is then very infuriating that Sam acts as if she has never instructed this - surely the judge should have said at that point it’s clearly what your client has just expressed on this call! 

The more I think about the whole situation the more ****ed it gets. 

He is clearly not working for her. He is protecting team cons interests and his own self interests but not Britney’s. This is the biggest unjustness of this conservatorship is that she wasn’t allowed to choose representation so she gets the state crony while Jamie Spears gets all the best lawyers on Britney’s dime. 

On 6/24/2021 at 5:06 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I suspect she had a different message that she was supposed to deliver that she had rehearsed with Ingham.

He didn't know she was going to change course.

She conned him.

This is exactly why I found that deadline that "the movement" gave Ingham a while back to be highly counter-productive.

Britney is much smarter than everyone was giving her credit for...She knew exactly what she was doing with this...She needed to do this on her own.

What exactly was higly counter-productive about it? I mean, it literally did nothing, like most of us were expecting. 

1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

I wish all of her 30 million followers on Insta could unfollow her overnight. And NO one streams her songs on any platform for the time being. That will scare them. Nothing else would help. No one should buy her ******* perfumes and merch. 

I suggested months ago to unfollow that fake IG to not let her team think for a second we belive or support the bull**** they try to make us believe.

But i was told Britney would feel ppl does not support HER and she would not like it.

But i unfollowed. Everyone should. Stop feeding the brand

2 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

I suggested months ago to unfollow that fake IG to not let her team think for a second we belive or support the bull**** they try to make us believe.

But i was told Britney would feel ppl does not support HER and she would not like it.

But i unfollowed. Everyone should. Stop feeding the brand

FreeBritney movement should tell everybody to unfollow. They earn money even by showing her on "vacation" As Britney said they keep sending her to exposed areas to earn money. If there's no followers on instagram they would freak the **** out. It will be amazing but it's very hard to reach all of those followers. So many new people got invested into the story and started following her. A friend of mine told me about the custody hearing before I knew about it! Everybody is following her every move now to see what's going to happen. It will just make them want to keep her a prisoner more.