Framing Britney Spears director: “She left the hearing in the same position, with the same people she said were abusing her.”

Samantha Stark from the New York Times says no one in the court room acknowledged what Britney said or gave any indication they would investigate her disturbing allegations. “She left the hearing in the same position, with the same people she said were abusing her.”

Zdjęcie

fbs.jpg.9a781c70664cba5f359cfc424ee6d9a6.jpg

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Well legally, I don’t think the judge can just be like okay I’m gonna end this now (I wish). But it is now a public fact that Britney wants to petition to end it, her lawyer is aware she wants to end it, and so is the judge. We better give them HELL if nothing is done. 

She might can not end the c-ship but at least she should give c-ship to a third party right?! There are a lot of social workers who can be in charge before all clears out. 
that judge penny is corrupt as **** Imo!

• Like 7

Sick tbh. I can't begin to imagine the trauma Britney is going through right now. I pray and hope that she has someone near her at this time whom she trusts wholeheartedly and has her best interest at heart.

I'm not familiar with the laws of US but can't she get protection independently? I feel like the system she's fighting with is bigger than what we can comprehend. 

• Like 7

I had a feeling…we missed the rest of the audio stream, but the way the other side of the team quickly pushed for a new care plan, and the judge agreed rather fast to it as if it was the perfect fix

no judge Britney doesn’t want a new care plan orchestrated by these people who abuse her

she wants you to friggen help her! The whole world listened judge penny if you don’t do the right thing she will face serious repercussions 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

In my opinion they were all shocked to hear this as I assume they were not prepared for her to come for them this hard.. as much as I want the cship to end on the spot, it's understandable it will take more time to make it phased out...

Right but there should be some mechanism involved to say stop what you’re doing we might have a case of abuse here all treatment must stop and all parties subjected to an investigation immediately not yeah we shall see next time.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Prince Ali said:

In my opinion they were all shocked to hear this as I assume they were not prepared for her to come for them this hard.. as much as I want the cship to end on the spot, it's understandable it will take more time to make it phased out...

Ehhh I think they werent tho… she spoke about this back in 2019, now 2 years later all she did was add more horrifying details to the same story…

the way jodies team was so quick to joyfully bring up a new care plan, tells me they were ready to quickly defend and change the topic 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, blahbety said:

Right but there should be some mechanism involved to say stop what you’re doing we might have a case of abuse here all treatment must stop and all parties subjected to an investigation immediately not yeah we shall see next time.

Yeah, it’s interesting Britney is legally a child but she doesn’t have the same protection as a child does.

if she was 16 complaining to the judge about her foster parent or even her own parent abusing her, she would’ve been removed from the home immediately 

even when you call the cops on an abusive husband, the cops remove him from the home and try to offer safety (restraining order etc) for the abusee if they need it

• Like 7

Next steps I think would be either Britney gets a new lawyer or Ingham petitions to end. They have to make moves after that public scathing. 

In court, they couldn't do anything yesterday because courts don't work logically. Petitions have to be filed. Even though Britney said all of that, they can't react and be like oh OK well let's end it right now. They have to follow processes and protocols. It's frustrating and antiquated and time consuming but that's how it will go.

• Like 7

It takes time when it comes to court filing certain paperwork it’s not just something u do In spur of the moment situation. If u look at the timeline it took 3 months for Britney to speak to the judge which means all the issues are going to take many months to be heard. My guess is we will see some minor changes in the next several months with her treatment before the cship is dissolved…I don’t think the cship will be dissolved for a year or longer  because you know her dad and sister and going to object and cause more issues with releasing her 

• Like 1

The way judge kept thanking Britney I think she’s more leaning on her side, again people she can’t terminate without a petition to terminate first. She said she’s going to take it in consideration. She can’t say ok Britney when the petition is completed  I’m gonna let u go. She has to appear impartial even if I’m her head her mind is made up 

• Like 3

I suspect she had a different message that she was supposed to deliver that she had rehearsed with Ingham.

He didn't know she was going to change course.

She conned him.

This is exactly why I found that deadline that "the movement" gave Ingham a while back to be highly counter-productive.

Britney is much smarter than everyone was giving her credit for...She knew exactly what she was doing with this...She needed to do this on her own.

• Like 4