Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

I hope to god that what happens next is Ingham getting his *** up and that he finally files those petitions. He said he would talk to Britney and that he wants her to talk to Loeb & Loeb. I hope her testimony scared him enough that he will finally do what she asks of him. If anything other than that comes from him we'll know it's bs.

• Like 2
Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I've been replaying her testimony every day. It sends chills down my spine every single time.

She needs to stay away from the US with Sam until she gets her freedom back. 

Or if her father rip she will be free sooner than later

2 minutes ago, zone said:

Unfortunately somebody else would be in control after that.. and I’m sure they have it in writing for when he does RIP…. I think Jodie would be the one in command or something like that 

• Like 2
Just now, John0164 said:

Unfortunately somebody else would be in control after that.. and I’m sure they have it in writing for when he does RIP…. I think Jodie would be the one in command or something like that 

Insane really

2 minutes ago, zone said:

Yes and no. I think the problem is that we don't know what relationship he's got with his lawyers, the ones that have their claws on Britney and her money. What I mean is that if he signs a power of attorney and gives his powers to his lawyers, they could continue with the abuse. 

Don't know if that's possible, especially posthumously in the scenario where he's not alive anymore. Probably not but after the 13 years of abuse, nothing would surprise me anymore. I just want her to be safe until the court resolves the issue. 

Yes, it has no other choice but to dissolve the whole circus.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Ok...it’s been two days.  Where THE HELL is the petition for termination?  She made it ABUNDANTLY clear she wanted the petition filed.  Ingram should’ve had it in THAT DAY.  This is ridiculous.

Well she’s in Hawaii now right? So maybe when she gets back she’ll fill it out?

Paris Hilton Likes Tweets Supporting Britney Spears After Court Testimony (buzzfeednews.com)

In her documentary This is Paris, released last September, Hilton alleged that she'd been subjected to the worst abuse while attending Provo Canyon School in Utah, including being isolated in solitary confinement "for no reason" and being "forced to consume medication" that made her feel "numb and exhausted."

In her own testimony on Wednesday, Spears said: "To be honest with you, the Paris Hilton story on what they did to her [in] that school, I didn't believe any of it. I'm sorry. I'm an outsider, and I'll just be honest. I didn't believe it."

However, while some took this as direct criticism of Hilton, the 40-year-old heiress appeared to prove that she hadn't taken the comments personally and instead supported what Spears was saying through a bunch of liked tweets.

"I think Paris Hilton will understand what she meant," one such tweet liked by Hilton's account read. "Keep in mind, they are friends and probably have discussed it."

I get the feeling that the "team" Britney is talking about has dirt on all those involved with the conservatorship, and also the other parties they have worked with (including celebs). That's why most of the bigger celebs and influential peope in Hollywood and the California legal community aren't commenting about it. I can only imagine this expose is in the level of Harvey Weinstein or even Jeffrey Epstein. It's all just sick :( 

I think she tactically chose to do it virtually so she wasn't seen to be erratically scrambling through notes and displaying nervous characteristics that could potentially have been used against her (in the media coverage etc). 

I think it was a smart move and she came across amazingly! What a queen. 

Ryan Newman Yes GIF by Alexander IRL

• Like 5
3 hours ago, zone said:

She said herself that the only way she can object the cship is if her family was onboard with it. I guess it's california law that family members have a say whether or not a cship should be put in place. So the cship isn't going away for a while but team con is. Once they are gone she'll have the freedom she wants and then hopefully she can chose a lawyer of her liking who will fight hard for her. Unfortunately even if Britney contests the cship her family will object it so maybe with a new lawyer he can show how scummy they are and maybe their opinion wont matter. Either that or the FBI gets involved.