Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

I am really proud of her, she said her side of the story with dignity. The world knows now the truth. I am sure it will helps her to move forward. She needed to speak out, it was necessary. 

But it is worst than I thought to be honest...it is unbelievable to treat an other human being like that, I am shocked and sad. 

Britney stay strong ❤❤❤❤

• Like 3
On 6/24/2021 at 8:54 PM, Body ache said:

Like what Megan said, I hope that the FBI gets involved but if they don't then the cship will probably get dragged out even further since even Britney herself has said that her own family are able to contest her termination of the cship. They'll probably come up with another obama care plan and hopefully finally remove Jamie completely and Jodie too and replace them with a court appointed conservator that can properly monitor her without influence from Jamie. Right now she has two things against her which is her meds(even though it looks like she wasn't properly evaluated for them) and her family who will more than likely contest anything Britney does. The only way I see anything changing is if the FBI is involved or if she has the option to choose her own lawyer. All I know is that the world will no longer stand for this level of cruelty.

We need FBI in this case for sure. I don't think she is safe enough. After she exposed them they will try  everything to hide awful things they did to her. Their god is money. This is basically human trafficking. I hope she is with Sam at her home. We can't trust her workers even her bodyguard at this point. All of them working for team cship. They can kill her and say she used wrong medication. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

We need FBI in this case for sure. I don't think she is safe enough. After she exposed them they will try  everything to hide awful things they did to her. Their god is money. This is basically human trafficking. I hope she is with Sam at her home. We can't trust her workers even her bodyguard at this point. All of them working for team cship. They can kill her and say she used wrong medication. 

dont scare me, what can we do for the police/ fbi intervene now?? im seriously worried now

This is the attorney general of California Instagram can please flood his comment section asking him to step in!!’ 

And share this so others can flood too!!!

The attorney general of California is the state attorney general of the Government of California. The officer's duty is to ensure that "the laws of the state are uniformly and adequately enforced"

First time opening TikTok and the first video I see is one of a clip of Britney’s hearing yesterday with half a million likes. 

I’m not on the “Britney” side of TikTok either, so it’s good to know the general public is hearing/seeing this. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

So after a day of processing I feel like as fans we might need some therapy as well 🤣. Like I’ve looked up to Britney my whole life and her music and performances have brought me joy in some of my darkest times and to have that person abused so deeply, I can’t describe the array of feelings I have. 

She doesn’t even own the rights to her own name. Jamie does. 

Yeah, because the fandom did, what is supposed to be her parents work. I know what you mean. 

But i am so happy, she has the best fandom, like we are close to get her free. 

I hope she finds new friends, who are friendly with her and not interested in her as a superstar someday. 

4 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

Meghan McCain said the FBI should remove her from this situation immediately. I know, yeah she's problematic but I'm glad she said this! We need more pressure put to get her removed. 

Also sorry if this got posted already. Am at work so can't stay on-top this discussion

Video:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

is she for real? I cannot even comprehend this, I have a sister and if she was in britney's situation I'd be doing EVERYTHING in my power to fight for her & provide support. my god I hope britney is free from this entire situation and sues her family for every.single.cent. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: to answer the question both pictures are trash, like her personality

8 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

is she for real? I cannot even comprehend this, I have a sister and if she was in britney's situation I'd be doing EVERYTHING in my power to fight for her & provide support. my god I hope britney is free from this entire situation and sues her family for every.single.cent. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: to answer the question both pictures are trash, like her personality

That's an old post of hers from 2020, but I still wholeheartedly agree. **** Jamie Lynn!