Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

What really bothers me is that it was right in front of our eyes! 

Cages, handcuffs, her most personal album? And "Work *****" is the first single? Hold It Against Me video? 

And no one was listening

Yeah, and how about her in chains on the Mood Ring/Glory re-release cover? They have been mocking, even glorifying her enslavement every chance they get.

2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

She wanted the chains and bars , she was trying to tell us. 

It also was supposed to include her house and that’s why it was most likely officially scrapped. I confirmed with David lachapelle over dm this year that this was the original concept 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Shadow. said:

is she for real? I cannot even comprehend this, I have a sister and if she was in britney's situation I'd be doing EVERYTHING in my power to fight for her & provide support. my god I hope britney is free from this entire situation and sues her family for every.single.cent. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: to answer the question both pictures are trash, like her personality

The pictures she posted were from last year, and someone recently retweeted it with the picture of Jamie Lynn behind bars! :orangu_orangutan_ape: The new photoshopped pic seems to be gaining more traction now than when she posted! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

6 hours ago, Alexanda said:

What really bothers me is that it was right in front of our eyes! 

Cages, handcuffs, her most personal album? And "Work *****" is the first single? Hold It Against Me video? 

And no one was listening :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

we were all aware and listening tho, it was obvious things were f-ed up during that time, actually during circus as well. FTR remember. for me it has been obvious she hasn't had any sort of control of her career from 2008.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, John0164 said:

I loved when she brought up that Larry was so on board with holding Britney down and Miley one of his clients is on stage smoking bl**ts…LMAO so true Britney.. such hypocrisy and blatant Idiocracy 

Wondering where he is hiding all this time

2 hours ago, Rik said:

It also was supposed to include her house and that’s why it was most likely officially scrapped. I confirmed with David lachapelle over dm this year that this was the original concept 

wowww!!!!!!!!!!!! that is such a great concept. chained to a house. chained to material possessions. wanting to break free from her mental and physical prison. she's a genius

2 minutes ago, FableJ said:

we were all aware and listening tho, it was obvious things were f-ed up during that time, actually during circus as well. FTR remember. for me it has been obvious she hasn't had any sort of control of her career from 2008.

I'm not so sure about that! Honestly her stardom had overshadowed her issues, maybe it was because we wanted her to be happy after 2007. 

He got a ****storm back then... 

2 hours ago, Jose Ayala said:

There is more that happened after the ugly basic ***** Vivian requested a recess… does anyone know? Media posted something about Brit  being declined on updating her kitchen cabinets😁… but what else was said??? 

The judge just went on to talk about Britney filing a petition and how to go about doing that, if thats whats been put on the table. Britney was still present as she said " Thank You" before it all cut off. 

On 6/24/2021 at 12:56 AM, Body ache said:

I am such a mess from all of this. I hope Penny actually does something this time.

A petition must be filed. She can only work within the realms of law she's allowed to - the best thing to come out of this are, the laws that didn't work in Britney's favour before may just be working in her favour. An explosive testimony like that cannot be ignored. Not with the world watching and listening. A Petition must be filed and that was Penny's explicit instruction. 

8 hours ago, Rik said:

Conservatorship team would have freaked out over that cover. No wonder why it was scrapped.

5 hours ago, Stefi Hilton said:

wowww!!!!!!!!!!!! that is such a great concept. chained to a house. chained to material possessions. wanting to break free from her mental and physical prison. she's a genius

2 minutes ago, _genic said:

Conservatorship team would have freaked out over that cover. No wonder why it was scrapped.

There’s video of the last scene being her towing down the house but I can’t find it anymore. I wonder if her intention behind glory? As we all know in 2016, was to be free 

I’m seriously still so upset and angry about all of this. I feel like I can’t relax or calm down. She’s been drugged, abused, and forced to work for 13 years while having her life, money, and time stolen from her. It’s been done by her own family and talk of the people and systems  supposed to protect her. Every single entity that was supposed to protect her failed her. Imagine if the paralegal never spoke out. That’s the only reason we’ve gotten this far today. 

She’s never had the freedom to truly live the life she wants. And we were complicit in all of this. And she’s still stuck with her abusers right now. I’m sick.