Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Finally an answer about her messy look ...

"It also took a year, during COVID, to get me any self-care methods. She said there were no services available. She’s lying, ma’am. My mom went to the spot twice in Louisiana during COVID. For a year, I didn’t have my nails done — no hairstyling and no massages, no acupuncture. Nothing for a year. I saw the maids in my home each week with their nails done different each time. She made me feel like my dad does. Very similar, her behavior and my dad, but just a different dynamic."

3 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

So after a day of processing I feel like as fans we might need some therapy as well 🤣. Like I’ve looked up to Britney my whole life and her music and performances have brought me joy in some of my darkest times and to have that person abused so deeply, I can’t describe the array of feelings I have. 

She doesn’t even own the rights to her own name. Jamie does. 

I just feel uncomfortable and I'm seeing shades of what other people have said about other artists. "How can you like this stuff when this person is going through such a dark period in their life?" I was usually good at separating stuff but still acknowledging the ****, ya know? And some stuff is better at being hidden than other stuff. I've referenced Falco on this forum numerous times. I truly want to say he knew how to put on the act in public. Very rarely can I see a slip. I still enjoy the bulk of his music but can still talk about all the rough spots. Can sympathize during the rough times. His problems and his death don't impact my love for his music. 

Somebody like Karen Carpenter is on full display. I might have an easier time with Karen because Karen had long passed away by the time I got into The Carpenters. I might feel that same level of discomfort I'm having now with Britney if I'd been alive during The Carpenters heyday and I'm watching Karen getting thinner and thinner, sicker and sicker. The **** addict/drunk does a pretty good job at hiding his issues. Karen's issues couldn't be hidden. I don't care how many layers of clothes she had on. 

I don't know what this means going forward for me. It's certainly not a case of "Well, I just don't like Britney anymore and I'm moving on to other things." It's not that at all. I'm just not sure if I can listen to Britney's stuff without thinking "This is **** she didn't even want to do. This isn't on par with an artist *****ing because they have to record a song they hate. This is a person being forced to do everything while other people sit on their ***** and reap from her work." I just don't know. 

Best wishes to Britney.

1 minute ago, Roger said:

Bby he's a mysoginistic POS and couldn't care less about women's rights.

C'mon, I don't think ... it's because he says hard things about a woman which mean he is like that for all woman. He says a lot of hard words about men too so ...

You know what, for me Trump is in a media situation same as Britney in 2007. All he can say, done or thought is bad, whatever it is. Because he wasn't choose by the system to be president. But hey Biden is here and it looks like USA are better than ever :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
31 minutes ago, Matou said:

Finally an answer about her messy look ...

"It also took a year, during COVID, to get me any self-care methods. She said there were no services available. She’s lying, ma’am. My mom went to the spot twice in Louisiana during COVID. For a year, I didn’t have my nails done — no hairstyling and no massages, no acupuncture. Nothing for a year. I saw the maids in my home each week with their nails done different each time. She made me feel like my dad does. Very similar, her behavior and my dad, but just a different dynamic."

Lbr she has looked messy since 2004 lol

What I don’t understand is if she has cut out Jamie and doesn’t speak to him and he acknowledges this, how in the heck is he qualified to keep working for her for 16 grand and how can he justify that payroll when he doesn’t even speak to the client?

• Like 1

I havent really posted here since everything happened. I don't know even know how to type this, or even process that some of our worst fears, that even the most adamant of Free Britney supporters looked at as baseless, were vocalised and made a reality. While yesterday verified things we knew as a fact, that had been shut down by her team as 'conspiracy', knowing that it was far worse than we ever knew is not a 'win' for us, its a terrifying smashing of the fourth wall.

***** that could have left her brain damaged against her will, Her children and boyfriend used against her, the hiding of information, the removal of her reproductive rights. Every single comment. Even the fact that her team threatened her specifically if she refused to engage. There is grey area anymore.  There is no two sides to this argument. There is no saviour father narrative anymore. 

There is no going back. Her father is an abusive monster who lied to the world, and frankly, got away with it for 13 years.

The most heartbreaking part for me was when she spoke about feeling alone and how she doesnt want to be alone any; Her family did this to her. While Bryan got jobs in media and touring, Jamie Lynn got documentaries and rebooted shows, and her father, managers etc. got to live the life of luxury, Britney was being set up time and time again.

I hope Britney has the strength to keep this going. There is no going back.

40 minutes ago, KamikazeBoyX said:

But so she didnt believe what Paris went through? She thinks Paris lies? Or am I missing something

I think she was trying to say that her first instinct when hearing Paris's story was to think it wasn't true, which she knows is going to be the reaction of some people to her story, which then made her not want to share hers. 

She was just trying to explain the fact that she didn't want people to make fun of her, to say "oh she's Britney Spears, that can't be happening to her." "She's rich, she's got a great life."

I don't believe it was her intent to speak ill of anyone. I find it interesting that she referenced both Paris and Miley, two people who have been vocal about their support in #FreeBritney.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I think after all she’s endured she doesn’t want to go through the trauma of going through one or she feels it may disqualify her from getting out of it. I’ve always felt like psych evaluations were kind of icky to begin with. If someone really wanted to they could argue that ANYONE was incompetent. I can just imagine the frustration of being treated like you’re not well and when you want to defend yourself that you are people saying “why are you getting defensive? Please calm down” I’ve always wondered if I could be irritated to the point of going through the motions because at the end of the day any “professional” can diagnose anyone with whatever and who are we to fight it? So sad and scary to think about 

You know it's funny. My psychiatrist told me: if you want an evaluation, the more time we spend on analysing you the more we will find wrong with you. It's better not to put yourself in that position.

And he's so right. Anyone could fail those tests. If they want you to fail THEY WILL ASK YOU EXACTLY what will make you fail.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I think she was trying to say that her first instinct when hearing Paris's story was to think it wasn't true, which she knows is going to be the reaction of some people to her story, which then made her not want to share hers. 

She was just trying to explain the fact that she didn't want people to make fun of her, to say "oh she's Britney Spears, that can't be happening to her." "She's rich, she's got a great life."

I don't believe it was her intent to speak ill of anyone. I find it interesting that she referenced both Paris and Miley, two people who have been vocal about their support in #FreeBritney.

I think its probably due to the fact that there is so many connections. Paris was there before this happened to Britney and has met with her since, and her comment about miley wasn't an attack but a very clear pointing out of the hypocrisy of the situation; That management could be little and shame a woman, forcing her to take meds and then also pushing a narrative that she is a danger to herself due to *****, but then allowing another act to actively use ***** on stage. 

2 hours ago, Saoru said:

For those who were not listening live to the call...

here is a full audio, which includes the particulars prior to Britney's statement. 

please listen to this from 6.30 - 7.23 . THIS IS THE MOMENT WE KNEW SHE WASNT PLAYING. 

when i say i nearly fell over, im not lying 

Omg…

Like what Megan said, I hope that the FBI gets involved but if they don't then the cship will probably get dragged out even further since even Britney herself has said that her own family are able to contest her termination of the cship. They'll probably come up with another obama care plan and hopefully finally remove Jamie completely and Jodie too and replace them with a court appointed conservator that can properly monitor her without influence from Jamie. Right now she has two things against her which is her meds(even though it looks like she wasn't properly evaluated for them) and her family who will more than likely contest anything Britney does. The only way I see anything changing is if the FBI is involved or if she has the option to choose her own lawyer. All I know is that the world will no longer stand for this level of cruelty.