Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Her useless excuse for a sister is busy disabling the comments on her most recent Instagram posts. I don't know why that jobless freeloader is on social media right now, but no one's surprised. God knows she's not getting any more work after this (not that she has ever been in high demand anyway). :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: People are even coming for her husband. The comments on his Instagram posts are wild. Probably excessive, but I couldn't care less at this point. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

This kind of analysis worries me a little bit... It's too simplistic, and there are some wrong connections.

In her testimony, she explained HERSELF that she said that everything was OK because she was IN DENIAL of her situation, not because her IG was being controlled. I'm not saying that it isn't, I'm just saying that the direct connection between those ideas is wrong or, at least, too simplistic.

I can totally see her crying and not liking the documentary because SHE HERSELF SAID that she doesn't want to be put under that light! She doesn't want to be seen as invalid or helpless, even if she is (that's why she said in her testimony that she was embarrassed by the whole situation). So why would she like a documentary about her struggles to be shown to the whole world? What she's feeling and saying is not crazy or out of this world, on the contrary. Besides, other people telling her own story is another way of controlling her discourse.

And finally, she couldn't say anything because of this mental abuse on her, not exactly or exclusively because her phone was blocked from her (also, she hates technology overall).

This is a good take. Britney may not approve of the framing Britney Spears documentary but no one can deny how much it traction cane as a result. It did help in raising awareness and rally support towards the Free Britney movement. Yes it is embarrassing and she does not like being portrayed In this way but it’s for the greater good. Can’t wait for the sequel and the Netflix documentaries.

• Like 3

She's been trending on Reddit all day long as well. While there are obviously all kinds of users, a big part of its demographic is the average GP dudebro type. It's definitely gonna reach everyone at this point, so I don't see them coming back from this. Although, I'm worried people are just gonna forget in like a week or two since legal proceedings take time. We simply cannot let that happen because public pressure is ultimately gonna be her saving grace if they once again try to sweep everything under the rug.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

This kind of analysis worries me a little bit... It's too simplistic, and there are some wrong connections.

In her testimony, she explained HERSELF that she said that everything was OK because she was IN DENIAL of her situation, not because her IG was being controlled. I'm not saying that it isn't, I'm just saying that the direct connection between those ideas is wrong or, at least, too simplistic.

I can totally see her crying and not liking the documentary because SHE HERSELF SAID that she doesn't want to be put under that light! She doesn't want to be seen as invalid or helpless, even if she is (that's why she said in her testimony that she was embarrassed by the whole situation). So why would she like a documentary about her struggles to be shown to the whole world? What she's feeling and saying is not crazy or out of this world, on the contrary. Besides, other people telling her own story is another way of controlling her discourse.

Britney Spears Applause GIF

so perfectly said

I wonder if they're gonna try to pull some shenanigans in hopes of avoiding jailtime. Could they offer to dissolve the conservatorship but then ask Britney not to press charges? Or they could use the excuse of James being "too old and frail for prison". If Britney could work when she was supposedly unwell, James can go to prison despite being an old fart.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

After reading all of the script I'm not suprisied but shooked and angry and sad and I want to kill people

All of those "conspiracies" told here were actually true. They're ******* true. This a nightmare. 13  ******* years without have a life. This is insane.

I'm really shooked but not surprised.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I wonder if they're gonna try to pull some shenanigans in hopes of avoiding jailtime. Could they offer to dissolve the conservatorship but then ask Britney not to press charges? Or they could use the excuse of James being "too old and frail for prison". If Britney could work when she was supposedly unwell, James can go to prison despite being an old fart.

Your avi I-- just make it come true

• Haha 1

You guys is this Larry Rudolph’s Twitter? It looks completely unscathed … it doesn’t have the “official” Twitter sign… but maybe it’s him?

also Jordan you need to create a “group chat room” feature on BH… it would be cool for fans to be able to have an actual chat room to communicate in real time with each other! Or maybe that wouldn’t be popular… just an idea. 

https://twitter.com/LarryRudolph?s=20

Now that Britney exposed everyone (including the state of California) I’m sure she can sue the state itself with a massive lawsuit. Britney has been irreparably mentally, emotionally, medically and psychologically abused under the care of the state…Which leads to me belief that the judge is going to want to fight until her last breath to avoid it.

Could Britney potentially take her case to the Supreme Court?

• Like 7
22 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

also Jordan you need to create a “group chat room” feature on BH… it would be cool for fans to be able to have an actual chat room to communicate in real time with each other! Or maybe that wouldn’t be popular… just an idea. 

"And I can bring the chatroom back, but I don't want to discourage people from competing in topics 😏:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

1 hour ago, senammoises said:

After reading all of the script I'm not suprisied but shooked and angry and sad and I want to kill people

All of those "conspiracies" told here were actually true. They're ******* true. This a nightmare. 13  ******* years without have a life. This is insane.

I'm really shooked but not surprised.

What really bothers me is that it was right in front of our eyes! 

Cages, handcuffs, her most personal album? And "Work *****" is the first single? Hold It Against Me video? 

And no one was listening :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: