Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

i don't like how this lady says it would be bad to see her records. why? and all her free britney videos before this she always said "Britney never asked to be released from the c-ship" she needs to do better research to cover such serious topics. why do people blindly just eat this up? Is the video demonetized? because it should be. If it's not she's just another person making money from this, without fully supporting her. The shirt she is wearing, the money didn't go to Britney even. wtf? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, britni said:

She didn't mention her sons,does she still care for them ?

She is not Lynne Spears 2.0, of course she does. But guess what? Her family doesn't care because she has to work. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: And Jamie Spears is busy, slapping his grandson, you know? Yeah, Britneys son! Restraining order, thanks! :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Trashfamily, everyone is after her money. 

• Like 1

I've been thinking about the MM video ever since the day of the hearing, and I really don't know how Britney didn't want to release it. Like, yeah it could be she found it tacky, I know, but that image of her naked, cover in red in a cage, would've been a powerful message about her current situation. It would've done more harm to her team than her own image. 

Also, after all we've heard, do you really think Britney was able to speak to David and tell him she didn't like it, after Britney herself telling him she wanted to be in a cage? Doesn't it sound more logical that it was her team who told him they weren't using it because Britney didn't like it, and that's why he said what he said? 

There are many things that I wish Britney could talk about in an interview, if she wants to and whenever she's free to do so, but I also fear that whoever interviews her will skip so many stuff about her career that only a true fan knows, and it's so much stuff that Britney really needs the interviewer to guide her through the timeline of events, because obviously she may forget about many things that happened in 13 years. 

• Like 3

I'm sorry for that question but how come the audio is not in the original post, like FIRST PAGE !?? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

I listened to that audio at least 8 times by now and I've ben wondering all day why it isn't there since this is like the "official" thread for it. Britney clearly said she was very satisfied (if not very happy) that it was recorded and public, she wants everybody to hear it so...:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Also some interesting informations are not in the transcript so Jordy sweetheart get your act together and add the audio to your post please.

11 minutes ago, Alio said:

I'm sorry for that question but how come the audio is not in the original post, like FIRST PAGE !?? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

I listened to that audio at least 8 times by now and I've ben wondering all day why it isn't there since this is like the "official" thread for it. Britney clearly said she was very satisfied (if not very happy) that it was recorded and public, she wants everybody to hear it so...:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Also some interesting informations are not in the transcript so Jordy sweetheart get your act together and add the audio to your post please.

because most people that were in here, got the link, which is many pages in, of the actual livestream

recordings of the audio were prohibited by the judge, thus it was illegal to reproduce it as well. Of course we know there are download links out there, and as you say, are very easily found, but it's just like with unreleased stuff, or leaked stuff, the site just doesn't allow/encourage the sharing to download stuff illegally, or Jordan could get in trouble 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

because most people that were in here, got the link, which is many pages in, of the actual livestream

recordings of the audio were prohibited by the judge, thus it was illegal to reproduce it as well. Of course we know there are download links out there, and as you say, are very easily found, but it's just like with unreleased stuff, or leaked stuff, the site just doesn't allow/encourage the sharing to download stuff illegally, or Jordan could get in trouble 

I didn"t know it was illegal to share that audio since it's everywhere on the internet, youtubers are sharing their reactions and it was even plaid on official news chanels in my country sooo that's why I was suprised it wasn't added to the official thread here. I mean if it is illegal than I understand, but it's everywhere so ..:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

ps : thank you for your answer though :) 

• Like 1
On 6/24/2021 at 12:28 AM, PokemonSpears said:

I was thinking about that motion that wasn't approved about letting conservatees have the counsel of their choice :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: they better start promoting that again 

It's weird the news outlets didn't focus on this. It seems ridiculous they can't pull the plug per say if it 100% was put in place unjustly. I'm sure the civil unions are jumping on this but they just need some time to do their research. The law moves slow... 

She will literally make history though as a pop star and an activist, whether she wants to continue to promote it or not - June 23 is going to be a big day in history when it comes to how probate court is written about. A shift is starting, this is literally the #METOO movement but for probate court. 

• Like 1

So looking back on those articles about how Britney was fine with the conservatorship as long as her dad was removed as conservator - I don't think it's far off at this point to think that maybe her "team" could've leaked that to the media so that they could keep their money from the cship if Jamie got removed from all the backlash.

Ngl, patting myself on the back a bit after every time articles like that were posted here, I always said they made no sense because the whole conservatorship is unjust and to abolish the whole thing.

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've been thinking about the MM video ever since the day of the hearing, and I really don't know how Britney didn't want to release it. Like, yeah it could be she found it tacky, I know, but that image of her naked, cover in red in a cage, would've been a powerful message about her current situation. It would've done more harm to her team than her own image. 

Also, after all we've heard, do you really think Britney was able to speak to David and tell him she didn't like it, after Britney herself telling him she wanted to be in a cage? Doesn't it sound more logical that it was her team who told him they weren't using it because Britney didn't like it, and that's why he said what he said? 

There are many things that I wish Britney could talk about in an interview, if she wants to and whenever she's free to do so, but I also fear that whoever interviews her will skip so many stuff about her career that only a true fan knows, and it's so much stuff that Britney really needs the interviewer to guide her through the timeline of events, because obviously she may forget about many things that happened in 13 years. 

That's why we need @Jordan Miller to conduct the interview 

On 6/24/2021 at 2:41 AM, zone said:

Sorry but i still dont know what did she do wrong

On 6/24/2021 at 2:53 AM, MmmBop said:

What on earth do you mean… okay well if you heard or listened to anything Britney said today, it was that “my family did nothing” [to protect her from abuse] that her father “loved” controlling her and that everything has had to be approved by her father thereby everything, all the abuse & corruption comes from the top. Her dad. Jamie Lynn Spears is on the record being exceptionally close to her dad. When Britney says “my family did nothing” she is referring to her siblings and family members who despite knowing these abuses were taking place, stayed silent and said nothing. They, she Jamie Lynn, are all complicit. Britney also in the audio and on the record in the transcripts says she’s been supporting her family for years. They are living off her payroll. She even goes as far to say that’s why she “wouldn’t be surprised” if they had anything to say about this after she’s given her testimony. Basically: Jamie Lynn is complicit in allowing her sister Britney’s abuse, not ONLY is she merely complicit but she ALSO LIED on record via her Instagram that the Free Britney movement was BS and said no one knows what it’s like to live with a family member who’s mentally ill. Britney ALSO addressed that head on too: she explicitly stated members of her family were giving interviews and speaking about her situation while Britney was told to keep her mouth shut. So let me break it down simply:

Jamie Lynn Spears for the past 13 years:

- Complicit/Silent on Britney’s mistreatment 

- Explicit supporter of Jamie Spears (father)

- Mislead the public and fans to believe Britney was severely mentally ill and that we have no business to investigate the matter 

13+ years:

- Has lived off Britney’s payroll either directly or indirectly. Her own fame & work is only a consequence of her older sister’s stardom. 

Got it now?

I agree Jamie Lynn, though she had her own life and family, was not exactly so supportive of her sister, but so weren't Brian, Lynn (as a mother, Lynn should have been the most outraged)—and K-Fed! Kevin also greatly benefited from the c-ship. I very highly doubt he'd have gotten all those raises in child support (up to $60,000 per month reportedly) was Britney not in a c-ship. And all that money K-Fed got ($20,000 per month, and it went up) was definitely not only spent on his two kids w/ Brit. Most couples in the world raise kids w/ much less than $20,000 per month... And he's been getting child support for 13 years! 

All of those payments to K-Fed and the whole c-ship team, all that theft, siphoning and wasted money (unneeded $60,000+ rehab treatments, a floor of $500,000/year for Tri-Star Sports & Entertainment, etc.) only served to drain Britney's fortune. Just imagine how much richer she'd be right now. It's crazy—not a conspiracy theory but a conspiracy reality, esp. now that everything's been confirmed by Brit herself.

@Matou @Steel Magnolia @PokemonSpears @THE BAJAN VIBE

@itsjames Money certainly changes people... A lot! Just imagine sitting on your *** and getting, from someone else's work, $16,000+ per month! And yeah, some of that greed even predated the c-ship. Let's just hope that Britney actually files for termination, but I understand she'd like to do so without having to be evaluated again. If evaluated by a corrupt party, they could easily say she's still not ready.

4 hours ago, Arckangel said:

I agree Jamie Lynn, though she had her own life and family, was not exactly so supportive of her sister, but so weren't Brian, Lynn (as a mother, Lynn should have been the most outraged)—and K-Fed! Kevin also greatly benefited from the c-ship. I very highly doubt he'd have gotten all those raises in child support (up to $60,000 per month reportedly) was Britney not in a c-ship. And all that money K-Fed got ($20,000 per month, and it went up) was definitely not only spent on his two kids w/ Brit. Most couples in the world raise kids w/ much less than $20,000 per month... And he's been getting child support for 13 years! 

All of those payments to K-Fed and the whole c-ship team, all that theft, siphoning and wasted money (unneeded $60,000+ rehab treatments, a floor of $500,000/year for Tri-Star Sports & Entertainment, etc.) only served to drain Britney's fortune. Just imagine how much richer she'd be right now. It's crazy—not a conspiracy theory but a conspiracy reality, esp. now that everything's been confirmed by Brit herself.

@Matou @Steel Magnolia @PokemonSpears @THE BAJAN VIBE

I agree all you said. But you forgot the part where her 600M fortune his held somewhere by Lou.

• Like 1