Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Imagine she gets to file for termination and asks for a jury trial and YOU get selected as a juror.

18 minutes ago, Matou said:

Nice dream :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Guys start to eliminate proof that you are a Britney stan or Vivian will get you :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

You have to be “neutral”

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, s&m said:

Guys start to eliminate proof that you are a Britney stan or Vivian will get you :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

You have to be “neutral”

Try eliminate of proof on the internet... :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise: that's why TeamCon must book a plane to Little St. James Island to hide. Oh wait ...  :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Haha 2
On 6/24/2021 at 4:05 PM, Marlean said:

I think its sad that she doesn't want to go through another evaluation even though sitting through one (even though it takes long) is what might get her off what she's been in for 13 years. 

I had many **** addiction problems during past years, now clean since almost 3 years. In the past I've spent in total something like 5 years to psycologist, and even if he helped me It has been  so long, stressful and frustrating. So I fully understand why She doesnt want to. She proved enough. When it's enough, it's enough.

She doesnt have to prove anything at all. She already had. Now should be Lou and Jamie and the others to be put under the spot if the judge Is not corrupted.

Awkward Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Arckangel said:

I agree Jamie Lynn, though she had her own life and family, was not exactly so supportive of her sister, but so weren't Brian, Lynn (as a mother, Lynn should have been the most outraged)—and K-Fed! Kevin also greatly benefited from the c-ship. I very highly doubt he'd have gotten all those raises in child support (up to $60,000 per month reportedly) was Britney not in a c-ship. And all that money K-Fed got ($20,000 per month, and it went up) was definitely not only spent on his two kids w/ Brit. Most couples in the world raise kids w/ much less than $20,000 per month... And he's been getting child support for 13 years! 

All of those payments to K-Fed and the whole c-ship team, all that theft, siphoning and wasted money (unneeded $60,000+ rehab treatments, a floor of $500,000/year for Tri-Star Sports & Entertainment, etc.) only served to drain Britney's fortune. Just imagine how much richer she'd be right now. It's crazy—not a conspiracy theory but a conspiracy reality, esp. now that everything's been confirmed by Brit herself.

@Matou @Steel Magnolia @PokemonSpears @THE BAJAN VIBE

Britney was Kevin's lottery prize for life. No doubts about it. 

About JL...  Could we remember de 'Little Me' day? She was resent towards Britney and jealous. And Britney felt guilty for all the time away from her sister because of all the work.

It's sad that Britney felt guilt for someone with that kind of attitude.

• Like 3

WHERE IS THE PETITION?

SAM INGHAM, YOU UNPROFESSIONAL *** *****, YOU HAVE NOT DONE YOUR DUTY AS HER LAWYER TO INFORM HER NOR ACT IN HER BEST INTEREST, SO I ASK YOU STEP DOWN OR IMMEDIATELY FILE A PETITION 🗣 TO END THE CONSERVATORSHIP 🗣 Britney does not need to be present to the filing so her being in Hawaii is irrelevant.

All eyes on you, Samuel Ingham. 

Child molesters, rapists, murderers etc get less time in jail than Britney has recieved. It's not right. Britney didn't do anything so outrageously wrong that it would ever warrant this type of behavior and discipline. Give her the therapy she wants and needs and call it a day. Let her live her life. We all make mistakes, and considering the whirlwind she's been through growing up and the trauma of the press,  losing your child custody etc I'd have a meltdown too. People have meltdowns every day at work.

Horrible people with bad psychological problems roam freely every day. Why can't Britney whos clearly of sound mind. Why does Britney, the person that has made the world LOVE, LAUGH AND BE HAPPY, have to CRY EVERY NIGHT??

#FREEBRITNEY

• Like 2
On 6/25/2021 at 9:52 AM, Alexanda said:

I'm not so sure about that! Honestly her stardom had overshadowed her issues, maybe it was because we wanted her to be happy after 2007. 

He got a ****storm back then... 

Maybe I just wasn't one of those delusional fans. It's true what he says, Britney the performer has been gone for so long now. 2016 BBMA was ok but not compared to her old swag, flow and natural stage presence/star power. 

I was listening to Overprotected moments ago, and it's crazy how the song has the SAME content as her testimony !!!!!

Overprotected, Monalisa, Rebellion are the biggest proof that this conservatorship was under works way before 2008, and poor Britney was fighting it alone. I think they pushed her to a breakdown in 2007 to use it as an excuse and put the conservatorship in place. It's scary tbh

Words can't express how Britney Spears is Strong. She is the symbol of Strength and resilience. The woman deserves a huge statue.

On 6/27/2021 at 2:30 AM, the_blackout said:

I was listening to Overprotected moments ago, and it's crazy how the song has the SAME content as her testimony !!!!!

Overprotected, Monalisa, Rebellion are the biggest proof that this conservatorship was under works way before 2008, and poor Britney was fighting it alone. I think they pushed her to a breakdown in 2007 to use it as an excuse and put the conservatorship in place. It's scary tbh

Words can't express how Britney Spears is Strong. She is the symbol of Strength and resilience. The woman deserves a huge statue.

This is exactly what I think. They set her up for the c-ship a long time before 2007. They always wanted to have control over her person and finances, but they didn't know how to do before Lou T. came in with the c-ship solution in 2006. Sending Sam L. her way was the final nail in the coffin and I am convinced he was Team Con's minion.

• Like 1
On 6/26/2021 at 9:08 AM, Urbanney said:

Why did I never put 2 and 2 together and realize she literally had a song called “I’m a Slave 4 U?” 🤢

People are talking that IS4U-Lucky-Stronger is her talking about the Cship or that kind of message ???

In Britney words: It makes no sense

In those years she wasn't under the Cship or have a bad relationship with her father/family:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

People are "connecting" her WHOLE career to the conservatorship:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Those are just... songs...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ofcoursenot said:

People are talking that IS4U-Lucky-Stronger is her talking about the Cship or that kind of message ???

In Britney words: It makes no sense

In those years she wasn't under the Cship or have a bad relationship with her father/family:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

People are "connecting" her WHOLE career to the conservatorship:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Those are just... songs...

It’s fkn annoying. People always take it too far and just simply don’t critically analyze. It’s always a predetermined extreme

Britney was blatantly singing about how she felt like she couldn’t do her own thing. These weren’t attacks at just her team but also at societal standards. Britney was never allowed to be a nuanced human being. People always saw her as a dumb, controlled girl. Gross.

Slave 4 U is just Britney exploring her ***uality in the sense of her being as a performer and wanting to be set free by everyone. It has n o t h i n g to do with the current situation. If anything, songs like Overprotected and Slave 4 U are extremely empowering, and people are missing the message if they can’t see that.

1 hour ago, Goten21 said:

Slave 4 U is just Britney exploring her ***uality in the sense of her being as a performer and wanting to be set free by everyone. It has n o t h i n g to do with the current situation. If anything, songs like Overprotected and Slave 4 U are extremely empowering, and people are missing the message if they can’t see that.

THANK YOU!:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Like 1