Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I think it'll be too late to get requests approved in time!

Possibly. I have no idea how that part works. I made an account just fine and can listen to anything but i need the court ID number. Oh well perhaps this is the gods telling not to revert to my 20s obsessed fan self and not be a stalker....  

1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

ABC streaming and something else? Will you be listening the court's audio?

I don't have access to the audio but there are accounts and people that are physically there that will be live tweeting and providing updates.

Sheriff's deputies arrived at Britney Spears' home yesterday before her conservatorship hearing over a "civil issue."

A spokesperson for the Ventura County Sheriff's Department tells Radar, the 39-year-old pop star arrived at their office on Tuesday but was only there for a "brief period" before begging officers to meet her at her house. 

Radar has learned deputies agreed and went to Britney's nearby property. We're told the Grammy winner gave officers information about a "civil issue," but no report was taken.

Source: Radar Online

• Like 2