Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

• Leader
33 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

Haven't logged in here in SO long but my god, you guys!

I still remember how we all flocked together back in 2018 when Free Britney was invented.

We were all so hopeful, then everything sort of went quiet again, we were labeled fools, freaks for launching the Free Britney campaign and hashtag. I myself felt so disappointed back then because it seemed that all of our collective efforts were in vain, including the efforts of the Britney's Gram girls!

But today, GOD, today is the reaping of what we've all sown, our care and love for Britney. Finally, our actions are having a real impact in court. I am so excited to watch the coverage, it'll be at midnight where I live but I honestly couldn't care less. 

We did it, guys. The Exhale forum is a power, a force to be reckoned with! As always, all my gratitude and appreciation to Jordan. You made a difference in Britney's life, @Jordan Miller! Never forget that. They tried to shut your forum down but tall you stood and look at how the tables are slowly turning.

Go Britney!!! Speak your truth!!!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Happy to have you back and huge thank you for the kind words :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Just now, Pabllo Vittar said:

who is going to be our source? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

The same people we usually have and there is ABC providing coverage of what they hear is going on during the hearing from their reporters attending.

There are a few twitter accounts providing updates such as Britney Law Army, Britney's Gram and more.

Just now, Slayer said:

The same people we usually have and there is ABC providing coverage of what they hear is going on during the hearing from their reporters attending.

There are a few twitter accounts providing updates such as Britney Law Army, Britney's Gram and more.

thank you for the information! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Just now, Stefi Hilton said:

yeah, i think it's mostly because of privacy issues, perhaps they'll discuss britney's mental state and that's confidential, strictly between her and the court

Yeah, it makes sense! Let’s manifest on the #GoodNews ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎