Pom “ILRNR” Guitar is originally from Femme fatale tour !

It was only used for burning up when she covered it on that tour. 

But, that was dropped immediately after the tour launched. 

It's one of those if you saw her cover Madonna with a guitar, you're lucky, it was dropped fast. I think it had to do with the recording of the dvd, cos RCA would have had to make a deal with Madonna and Warner music to use it, those kind of licenses cost a fortune. 

So it was easier to drop it from the set list. Plus from what I'm told, it slowed down the show a little bit. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, edamamebeans said:

i remember someone on here went on one of the backstage tours with felicia and felicia said that they have a lot of britneys old tour props in a big warehouse somewhere

and actually i think the gimme more swan boat thingy from the fft was in jamie's yard at some point or something :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I wish I had the metalic ball she used in the Oops tour opening and the led-lighted stair from the Onyx Hotel 

1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Her residency was so cheap. For a star of her caliber it was such a joke and insult to her fans and legacy. 

The probs were cheap and reused from previous tours and the whole tree concept was stupid. It had nothing to do with Toxic at all. You’d think they’d have come up with better ideas. 

Yeah it was insulting if you compared it to jlo show, that looked EXPENSIVE 

I believe even that drag queen designer Marco Marco, made her initial outfits (who knows what happened to those outfits after the 2016 2.0 legs)

weren’t even her choreographers known for creating Choreography for drag queens?

the tour was even cheaper and more insulting …

the tree seemed cool in “I am Britney Jean” but having her having her just stand there and bend her knees for a minute and a half was really the only purpose of the tree???

it would’ve been so much better if the tree started off very pretty like a rose tree but then it got “toxic” and looked more creepy as the show went on, and maybe she could’ve interacted with the tree in a more exciting way.

now that I’m thinking of it, the bomt/oops creepy seductive moon performance would’ve worked better for toxic

• Like 1

Some of you are incredibly harsh when it comes to POM. It dragged on longer than it should have but it was still a decent show for the first couple of years. There are some incredible YouTube videos filmed from the back of the theatre that really show off the stage, lighting etc. and the themes worked well when seen from that perspective. 

Btw, when are we bringing back the dislike button? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It was only used for burning up when she covered it on that tour. 

But, that was dropped immediately after the tour launched. 

It's one of those if you saw her cover Madonna with a guitar, you're lucky, it was dropped fast. I think it had to do with the recording of the dvd, cos RCA would have had to make a deal with Madonna and Warner music to use it, those kind of licenses cost a fortune. 

So it was easier to drop it from the set list. Plus from what I'm told, it slowed down the show a little bit. 

The reason they dropped BU & HATLM is because they were too cheap to pay to transport the guitar & couch venue to venue. They even cut the catwalk from later shows completely

13 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

i remember someone on here went on one of the backstage tours with felicia and felicia said that they have a lot of britneys old tour props in a big warehouse somewhere

and actually i think the gimme more swan boat thingy from the fft was in jamie's yard at some point or something :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

NO you're joking! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I need receipts :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

3 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Yeah it was insulting if you compared it to jlo show, that looked EXPENSIVE 

I believe even that drag queen designer Marco Marco, made her initial outfits (who knows what happened to those outfits after the 2016 2.0 legs)

weren’t even her choreographers known for creating Choreography for drag queens?

the tour was even cheaper and more insulting …

the tree seemed cool in “I am Britney Jean” but having her having her just stand there and bend her knees for a minute and a half was really the only purpose of the tree???

it would’ve been so much better if the tree started off very pretty like a rose tree but then it got “toxic” and looked more creepy as the show went on, and maybe she could’ve interacted with the tree in a more exciting way.

now that I’m thinking of it, the bomt/oops creepy seductive moon performance would’ve worked better for toxic

Almost poz it was hurting the dancers? Something about one of the dancers fingers breaking cuz they got caught in it as it began turning or something? Didn't they not get Brits harness on in time or something before it tried yanking her off the top?