Pom “ILRNR” Guitar is originally from Femme fatale tour !

I always thought it was a cute reference, not the same literal prop. Kinda lame. They could've done something cool to it. 

There's also the Circus (song) props that are from the Circus tour, but they're pretty cool. Too bad the choreo is so bodged for that song and so were the oufits.

the biggest dud of the whole show imo

• Like 2

I find it so weird that they re use so many props - not just the guitar but there are others less obvious repurposes.

the thing is they have to store them somewhere and either care for them or restore them years later when using them again… wouldn’t it be cheaper to have new props manufactured?

so im not even sure it’s cheaper this way.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I find it so weird that they re use so many props - not just the guitar but there are others less obvious repurposes.

the thing is they have to store them somewhere and either care for them or restore them years later when using them again… wouldn’t it be cheaper to have new props manufactured?

so im not even sure it’s cheaper this way.

Well it's a legacy show, I'm sure that's why they did it.

But if feels weird to revamp songs like BOMT and Oops into this completely unrelated territory, and then have the femme fatale guitar be brought back that was there for like 5 nights lol

Just really weird choices in general for that residency imo.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Goten21 said:

I always thought it was a cute reference, not the same literal prop. Kinda lame. They could've done something cool to it. 

There's also the Circus (song) props that are from the Circus tour, but they're pretty cool. Too bad the choreo is so bodged for that song and so were the oufits.

Oh the entire circus act of the show got worse and worse as the years went by.

the outfits, got worse and they took out the breakdown which was already subpar enough but it was still a nice touch

Well it's a legacy show, I'm sure that's why they did it.

But if feels weird to revamp songs like BOMT and Oops into this completely unrelated territory, and then have the femme fatale guitar be brought back that was there for like 5 nights lol

Just really weird choices in general for that residency imo.

yes but then they would have to know that they were doing Vegas - otherwise why save it? that’s what puzzles me.

unless they save everything just in case?

This might be the best performance she did of circus during pom

at times I was convinced it wasn’t even her, it’s better than 2016 

she opens so strong with that sharp arm movement 

and closed it so **** and confident

• Like 1

i remember someone on here went on one of the backstage tours with felicia and felicia said that they have a lot of britneys old tour props in a big warehouse somewhere

and actually i think the gimme more swan boat thingy from the fft was in jamie's yard at some point or something :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 4
  • Like 2