Brian McFayden (Former MTV VJ) Shares Old Clip of Britney. UPDATE: Brian Shared Another Clip 8/1

26 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Gurl even though Im Brazilian I was living in the US in the early 2003 and even in 6th grade evryone watched MTV and knew who these VJs were. TV was the thing back then.

Sure their faces were recognizable but they were never that famous nor were they considered celebrities. I mean the only MTV VJ who was arguably a household name was Carson Daly but that’s mainly because he was the pioneer of TRL and MTV as a whole during the late 90s and early 00s. Brian wasn’t even a regular on the show...

14 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Sure their faces were recognizable but they were never that famous nor were they considered celebrities. I mean the only MTV VJ who was arguably a household name was Carson Daly but that’s mainly because he was the pioneer of TRL and MTV as a whole during the late 90s and early 00s. Brian wasn’t even a regular on the show...

They are our "influencers" 

On 6/3/2021 at 3:59 PM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Sure I wasnt expecting him to have millions of folllowes, but at least a solid 50k

On 6/3/2021 at 7:54 AM, PZHSB said:

They were rumored to be dating briefly when she and Justin were taking a break. There was a photo of her leaving his apartment in the NY Post. 

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

wow I never heard this! no wonder they have so much chemistry during this segment. I remember thinking it back then too. so cute!

Awww this unlocked a memory I forgot I had. I try not to watch old interviews because it's like two completely different people and I get sad with our current reality.

I get people grow up but the essence of who someone is will always be there. She's the exception even during her good moments these days its just not the same person at all. She doesn't owe it to us either so I hope she is only protecting herself and hasn't truly lost the spirit we all fell in love with.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Busybee said:

Awww this unlocked a memory I forgot I had. I try not to watch old interviews because it's like two completely different people and I get sad with our current reality.

I get people grow up but the essence of who someone is will always be there. She's the exception even during her good moments these days its just not the same person at all. She doesn't owe it to us either so I hope she is only protecting herself and hasn't truly lost the spirit we all fell in love with.

So perfectly said.

What can any of us can do other than support #freeBritney and hope that the c-ship's end will bring some of that person back? I don't know. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...