Demi Lovato has a mullet now

21 hours ago, Rick101 said:

You sound like Perez Hilton back in 2007 and I don’t like it. This is a human being and we shouldn’t manifest another breakdown, no matter how much they get under your skin. Mental health is difficult and they don’t have to be a ‘good’ or likeable person to be healthy. This is also just a haircut. How is this telling of a breakdown?

also, I know the news is new so it makes sense, but we can all do a better job at ensuring we get their proper pronouns correct. Demi identifies as “they/them” now. 

SHE is annoying as F -  - -.  😛

• Love 1

Sh--... Demetria is INSUFFERABLE. 

Isn't it interesting how this one is radio silent when there's isn't a recently released or soon to be released project to promote, but when there is, Demetria's face is everywhere.. But not.. Performing? 

I'm not gonna be clocked for "misgendering" anyone, but Demi proves Demi to be a stunt queen so "Demi/Demetria" it is. 

I always get "give me attention", which is a shame for such a talented individual 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 5/28/2021 at 2:48 PM, Rick101 said:

You sound like Perez Hilton back in 2007 and I don’t like it. This is a human being and we shouldn’t manifest another breakdown, no matter how much they get under your skin. Mental health is difficult and they don’t have to be a ‘good’ or likeable person to be healthy. This is also just a haircut. How is this telling of a breakdown?

also, I know the news is new so it makes sense, but we can all do a better job at ensuring we get their proper pronouns correct. Demi identifies as “they/them” now. 

I do regret the mistake with the pronouns, I usually pay special attention to that.

But I stand by the rest of it. They make a different outlandish headline everyday. Seems intentional and like a cry for help.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Arianna said:

I do regret the mistake with the pronouns, I usually pay special attention to that.

But I stand by the rest of it. They make a different outlandish headline everyday. Seems intentional and like a cry for help.

I do appreciate you for clearing that up 🤍

you are of course entitled to your opinion about Demi, I just feel like if we can all have a bit more understanding for their situation 

• Love 1

So many people criticising how media en everyone mistreated Britney back in the day, yet here we are, 2021, with a better education, and doing yet again the same with Demi.

If you don't like her music do not listen to her. But if you are not her doctor, stop making assumptions on her wellbeing.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I feel like I've not heard/read/seen one positive thing about Demi in months. They need to take a break away from the spotlight. The constant barrage of negativity is going to take it's toll, if it hasn't already.

Every other week it's something new and I appreciate it's only a hairstyle, but from the outside looking in their problems run deeper than that mullet. 

Leave Demi alone.

Stop posting irrelevant, inflamatory "news" about her just to get a reaction. You know good and well that everyone has a blast ripping Demi apart.

She is unwell and feeding her more negative attention will only hasten her downward spiral into a full-on breakdown.

Just stop, ignore, and leave her alone. Demi is a human being and it is unfair and unkind to constantly be shredding to pieces someone we all know is very unwell.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block