Demi Lovato has a mullet now

27 minutes ago, Arianna said:

I’m exhausted. She’s on the verge of another breakdown, it seems. Sad.

PS Miley wore it better.

You sound like Perez Hilton back in 2007 and I don’t like it. This is a human being and we shouldn’t manifest another breakdown, no matter how much they get under your skin. Mental health is difficult and they don’t have to be a ‘good’ or likeable person to be healthy. This is also just a haircut. How is this telling of a breakdown?

also, I know the news is new so it makes sense, but we can all do a better job at ensuring we get their proper pronouns correct. Demi identifies as “they/them” now. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

Man Demi has the WORST taste in hairstyles!

Ever since they came out as "non binary", their looks went to sh!!!

Demi was ALOT more attractive and beautiful with long hair or even the short one she had

during the 'Cool For The Summer' era.

It looks like their  trying to copy Miley with this ugly ***$$ haircut

• Love 1

I watched her episode with joe rogan on Spotify and tbh, I like her. She might seem like she’s spiraling from an outside perspective but really she’s just finally celebrating herself the way she wants to. Of course she has said some dumb **** recently but I’m sure we all can agree that that’s human. She looks incredible and I wish her nothing but happiness! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block