Dua Lipa has reportedly filmed a new music video with massive production

Slayer

DUA Lipa is riding high on the glory of being a thoroughbred Brits winner — and she is already back in the saddle.

The singer, who scooped two gongs and performed a medley of her hits at Tuesday’s awards show, mounted a green bucking bronco in a video shoot for her new record.

Onlookers also saw her ***ily writhing in a neon-lit outfit for the scenes, which were filmed last week at a huge ballroom in London’s Grosvenor House hotel.

My source tells me: “Dua is still enjoying the success of her latest album Future Nostalgia and was thrilled it won a Brit award, but she doesn’t want to put her feet up and take it all for granted.

“There is already new music in the pipeline and the video for this looks incredible. It was a massive production with loads of crew, stunts and staging — including a horse.

“When you turn up with that sort of kit it causes a stir — and the results look sensational. She’s going from strength to strength.”

I’m told Dua was suspended from the air in racy, acrobatic positions — and some of the intense routines even required a stunt double to avoid any accidents.

The Physical hitmaker hinted at a follow-up record at the Brits this week, explaining: “I’m working on some bits, so possibly there will be something soon.”

Source: The Sun

rsz_1rsz_e1yqgiyxeae2d1c.jpg.a81fa83c8cad61636f37bdf28a04a946.jpg

• Love 6
12 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yassssssssssss but I’m sad we aren’t getting a Love Again music video :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

What makes you think it is not? That’s her latest single and she hasn’t done promo for it yet! And those lyrics!!! They could really fit with the « way out » of the pandemic so the timing would be perfect!

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, TheDukeDan said:

What makes you think it is not? That’s her latest single and she hasn’t done promo for it yet! And those lyrics!!! They could really fit with the « way out » of the pandemic so the timing would be perfect!

The description of her being suggestive? Idk I just don’t see that for the lyrics on the song. Unless I’m misinterpreting it 

9 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The description of her being suggestive? Idk I just don’t see that for the lyrics on the song. Unless I’m misinterpreting it 

Maybe I’m overthinking them too! But I think that the lyrics would fit for someone who’s been locked for a long time and finally find love as the world is « opening » again!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, TheDukeDan said:

Maybe I’m overthinking them too! But I think that the lyrics would fit for someone who’s been locked for a long time and finally find love as the world is « opening » again!

Oh no I got you on that part. I said I didn’t think it would be Love Again because OP said that she was writhing? I don’t see how you would do that to Love Again since it’s not a ***ual song. I honestly don’t know, but I hope I’m wrong 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block