If you had the chance to ask Britney one question, what would you ask her?

2 hours ago, ifuseekari said:

Were you siLENT or were you silenCEDT?

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

tenor.gif?itemid=20685641 

Yes, nobody knows. Still it would be interesting to ask and see how could she have been silenced all this time. Not doubting how possible it is, just wondering. 

I’d probably ask her if she thinks it’s necessary that fans fight for her legal situation. Or if she thinks she has a voice to communicate with the world right now, because I don’t feel like she has it :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: (lmfao her team would never allow these questions so I guess that speaks for itself)

• Love 2
On 5/11/2021 at 1:16 AM, Midnight said:

If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?britney-question.jpg.cfd9b521f23faf1d518192b962d0f6a3.jpg

Related:

I would ask her if she really has a psychiatric condition, what it is and if that, or medication, prevents her from dancing like she used to and obviously, being FREE.

those are the million dollar questions, let's not fool ourselves with superficial crap. Best La Sombra GIFs | Gfycat

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Dirk said:

Could you imagine it? also she's so good imitating herself, her own voice,  she knows how to switch from her real vocals to how she sings and sound on her own songs so if she founds the balance in between it would be so iconic to see her singing it live some songs (we saw a glimpse of it on that silly James Cordon show).

Could you imagine her doing a special like Kylie Minogue did in the past singing fan favorites or rarities and stuff like that! just WOW! Imagine "When your eyes say it" or "That's where you take me" I can picture her singing it and "Unusual You" and DLMBTLTK, she could even do covers a la Miley... a couple of covers would be nice.

I would love if she did a tour of fan selects, like Janet did, and get songs that were never even singles performed.

• Love 1

I would ask her what her biggest fear was and remind her why she can power through it and take charge of everything in her life. I feel a lot of times that anxiety has taken the wheel and she needs to find that sense of control again. I don’t feel the anxiety started hurting her until sometime around the ITZ era. It all became too much. She needs to take power back but I feel she’s so sucked in at this point that someone would have to sit her down and really dig deep. She’s complicit with that heavy anxiety now. If she can overcome that, I believe she’ll feel 100% alive again. 

• Love 2