If you had the chance to ask Britney one question, what would you ask her?

6 hours ago, cillaward said:

Why aren't you fighting the conservatorship harder? This isn't just about your dad.

Because she would lose custody of her children if she tried to fight it, or at least that’s 100% what she thought and what they used against her.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Lunch Sveta said:

Would she like to live in another country? :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Serious question: What happens if someone under a conservatorship decide to live somewhere else in the world without permission? Because Conservatorship is not a thing in many countries for people over the age of 18), so she would be free immediately? 

Can I be hired as your HAM BF? (Hard *** mother****er best friend) I would challenge the conservatorship, and allow you to control your finances and career decisions. I would check those who oppose and will keep you in line gurrl with what the is best. I would walk calmly and place a gorilla glue sticker on the paparazzi camera lens. Fight those who try to leech off you. Sue Team Con in court on the side while you’re in Hawaii with Sam. All I would need is my choice of lawyers and an iced coffee and I’ll fight your battles. :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

I should hav even hired in 2013. Perfume, Pretty Girls and Make Me would be a different story. 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Serious question: What happens if someone under a conservatorship decide to live somewhere else in the world without permission? Because Conservatorship is not a thing in many countries for people over the age of 18), so she would be free immediately? 

Just my own speculation here: I think she’d have problems leaving the USA (i.e applying for visa or even accessing her passport without permission). Plus, I imagine her conservators would be left “accountable” if she were just to up and leave without telling anyone. Not that she’d necessarily be able to even do that very easily, if at all. I reckon there’s probably murky laws on this as conservatorships are designed for people who aren’t likely to even hop on a bus to their nearest town, let alone leave the country. 

hypothetically, and not related to Britney, I wonder what would happen if someone under a conservatorship seeked refugee elsewhere?