New scheduled hearing for April 2022 regarding Britney’s case

15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Is that a thing? The court system isn't Google Calendar right? This can't be automatic can it? 

maybe not automatic per se, but I think they must have some sort of scheduling to follow

if I'm not mistaken, when all these extraordinary hearings started in 2019, some hearings ended up getting cancelled or a new hearing popped up earlier depending on how the case went 

but who knows 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Is that a thing? The court system isn't Google Calendar right? This can't be automatic can it? 

I don’t think it was meant as automatic booking in the sense of an automated system just scheduling court dates. More than likely, like others are saying, they are just looking that far ahead on the calendar because dates are already booking up. My hope is that it’s just a standard hearing part of the review or check-in of the conservatorship and only reserved on the calendar as a tentative date until we know what happens after June 23rd and beyond. It’s not the justice system, but I run my own nonprofit organization and we are always booking things on our calendar up to a year in advance but leave events as tentative, and dates end up changing all the time. Plus, for anyone to think this isn’t going to be a thing in a years time is a little worrisome. I know we want to see Britney out of this but this is going to take time and the first step is to take out the trash...Jamie that is. It probably won’t be for another couple of years before we see any real progress, sadly. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

Girl will hit her '40s and still won't be able to go out for a frozen yogurt without her daddy's permission.

Girl will hit 40 and still not release an album :katyfrog_perry_upset_um::canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears::katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Like 1

I believe they have to have these scheduled, legally.  Correct me if I’m wrong, but they have the “order to show cause” hearing every year, I believe.

It’s possible it could end prior to any of the scheduled hearings, if she petitioned for it to end.  I doubt it will end, ever...but in theory the scheduled hearings aren’t a definitive sign that it’s not going to end.

I really do wonder why she has never petitioned to get out of it.  Seems so strange...they must be feeding her all kinds of lies.

• Like 4