New scheduled hearing for April 2022 regarding Britney’s case

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine how Britney feels.

But isnt march/april when Jamie usually file the accounting from the year prior? Maybe its an automatic booking, and till then Jamie might not even in be in the picture anymore   All we have to d

It's to mentally exhausting. I'll listen to the music and watch the videos if anything ever gets released again. Other than that, I'm out 

Posted Images

Likely just an automated entry on the courts schedule, however, Brenda has consistently cancelled every order to show cause hearing since 2016 and it'll be the same in 2022. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 8

But isnt march/april when Jamie usually file the accounting from the year prior? Maybe its an automatic booking, and till then Jamie might not even in be in the picture anymore :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: 

All we have to do is wait till June 23, this is energy consuming but dont give up guys or we came all this way for nothing :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

3 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

It's to mentally exhausting. I'll listen to the music and watch the videos if anything ever gets released again. Other than that, I'm out 

That’s kinda where I’m at. Home girl needs to stand up and say something and move to end the cship. If she doesn’t want out- why do we bother?

• Like 1

That’s just as of now. If Britney decided to fight against it, that date could potentially be dissolved even though at this point, even if she started this year it wouldn’t most likely end until some time in 2022 earliest. Idk why fans are discouraged by this like it was going to happen this year lol.