Anyone else noticed the voice change between Blackout and Circus?

3 hours ago, mythology said:

Her voice chamged to that of another person on Britney Jean.  Literally:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I mean I believe myas first appearance was on blackout for piece of me

and she recorded a lot of  background vocals for circus so that explains the voice change, along with the heavy use of vocal coders and I don’t think her heart was in to that album.

Another thing I noticed with  blackout actually was kinda of the first time where Britney was being accused of barely contributing to an album and her voice began sounding super auto tuned, which I believe was a stylistic choice that team con took advantage of when needing to easily make an album it seems 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Puppy said:

Well max Martin and Larry Rudolph is back so that explains that. That’s why I hate when she works with Max as he ALWAYS makes her voice like that and he consistently has her do that voice just like in 3. 

This! Max and Dr. Luke both seem to bring out the chipmunk in her, just look at their work on both Circus and FF, plus Ooh La La! It’s part of why I don’t want her to work with Max again! 

• Love 1