Sam Lutfi: I'm with her, I've always been... The bird will fly again

13 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Here is a bit of context then.

LFB started  to shade Lynne... In the comments, too. And they were the only ones who began to draw attention to Lutfi. 

Ez8p8cEXMAUd-mL?format=jpg&name=large

Before LFB was really trying to get close to Lynne. Lynne even tagged ************** (she is one of LFB) on her Facebook post. Also BillyB. and Tatum (Lynne's friend) are following Kristen's Insta.

ExwpojJW8AAYSuJ?format=jpg&name=large

First off, with the exception of Lisa, all of these lawyers that are assisting are so young! They all look like pups who are fresh out of law school (which means they are super eager to help, but realistically don't have a ton of real world experience to draw on.) 

I knew LFB had been cozying up to Lynne and Billy B., and noticed that line that LFB drew attention to that line in the document.

I had the same reaction as LFB did, though...What is going on with Lynne's lawyer including Lutfi's lawyer in this? Is that true:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Like 1
11 hours ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Ha.... do you think she would still be alive if she was living like she was when he was in the picture ? Driving around all night , him calling the paps and inviting them in to her house, she was legit even doing the bare minimum with her personal hygiene( I didn’t need to read Lynn’s book to see what he was doing to her)  We’re not even  close to breaching the subject of her kids. Do you think she would’ve ever regained more lax visitation like she did ? You think she doesn’t see her kids now, just imagine how that would’ve been with him around. Though her parents have gone crazy with this conservatorship, the best thing they did was get him out of her life.

I totally agree with this.

That's why I've always argued that a temporary conservatorship would have been appropriate in this situation...But that the law should not have allowed for it to be made permanent.

That's why Lisa MacCarley's agenda of probate reform is a great thing...When I saw Lisa has an "agenda," in this case it is noble thing. I'm paying her a compliment.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

It is not necessary that LMT is the one pulling the strings. I believe, there are more major players in team Con, and LMT with James are just small fry, I do think that these two will definitely become the scapegoats. Jamie's already under fire. 

Remind me if I don't do this in the next week or so...

I've got an inbox full of sleuthing on Howard Weitzman...He was involved with Courtney Love while Lutfi was her manager...It involved the Nirvana catalog.

It was sleuthing that Carmela Kelly and I were doing around 2012...Mostly Carmela, but she would bounce ideas off of me.

Anywho, Howard Weitzman seems to pop up any time there is a big "brand" or music catalog involved, or millions to be made on touring.

Blair Berk, Howard Weitzman, Sam Lutfi...They're like a pack of vultures who circle around vulnerable celebrities.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

My two cents: Lisa had been fighting the good fight regarding guardianship abuse for a while now. Then Britney’s case came to her attention, so she’s using her knowledge of law and experience in the matter overall to help. She’s not (imo) pushing any agenda.

And even if she was seeing a boost to her law firm - I say good. She can help more people. 🙏

For sure, I was just using that speculation as an example I see from people in this board and take it as the gospel truth :fran_frog_meme_green: If she's using her platform for good, I'm definitely not opposed to support from someone in that field 

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I had the same reaction as LFB did, though...What is going on with Lynne's lawyer including Lutfi's lawyer in this? Is that true:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

That's the thing, even though I disagree with you most of the time, still I never thought or got the feeling that you were team con or some infiltratorBut that's different with LFB.

I have been following LFB for a long time, and after a while, if you read what they say, it is not difficult to see many of their patterns of manipulation that is read between the lines. They are infiltrators, imo.  And as of now they defend Ingham more than Britney, in the comments they even once threw Britney under a bus in order to justify Ingham.

They constantly rush to Sam's defense on almost every occasion. And when it turned out that a capacity declaration has not been filed in Brit's case, and there is no prior adjudication on lack of medical capacity, LFB miraculously unearthed that Ingham once terminated the Cship. What a coincidence. Although, many details were omitted by them, like that one of the conservators contributed a lot to that termination, but LFB presented it as if Sam had done something impossible.

08d79849a0bd.png

And now they are directing too much attention to Lufti, as if on purpose. Check out their insta and stories. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
53 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

That's the thing, even though I disagree with you most of the time, still I never thought or got the feeling that you were team con or some infiltratorBut that's different with LFB.

I have been following LFB for a long time, and after a while, if you read what they say, it is not difficult to see many of their patterns of manipulation that is read between the lines. They are infiltrators, imo.  And as of now they defend Ingham more than Britney, in the comments they even once threw Britney under a bus in order to justify Ingham.

They constantly rush to Sam's defense on almost every occasion. And when it turned out that a capacity declaration has not been filed in Brit's case, and there is no prior adjudication on lack of medical capacity, LFB miraculously unearthed that Ingham once terminated the Cship. What a coincidence. Although, many details were omitted by them, like that one of the conservators contributed a lot to that termination, but LFB presented it as if Sam had done something impossible.

08d79849a0bd.png

There are people who have commented in this thread who have called me a, "snake in the grass," or something to that effect...Which makes me laugh more than anything, because it couldn't be further from the truth.

My opinions about Ingham are based on two things:

- What I read directly out of the documents.
- What I'm assuming his current relationship with his client is.

At a certain point, Ingham "turned" from not being on Britney's side, to actually advocating for her...I don't know what caused that switch, but I suspect that Britney was smart enough to actually trap him in something or come up with some kind of dirt she can use against him...So...

I have seen Ingham make some moves that are masterful...But I formed that opinion based solely on the documents.

However...

I've seen Billy B. make some comments that are similar to LFB...I believe Billy B. actually is in contact with Britney, and that they've been allowing him to be a "talking head" throughout all of this.

What I suspect is happening is that Lynne's side has been feeding both LFB and Billy B. court documents (or in Billy's case, just keeping him in the loop)...I also saw Meaner make similar comments on Twitter about, "seeing documents" or "seeing proof" that made him/her change her mind about things.

So...

Do you think LFB is impartial, but being fed documents...Or that LFB was actually created by someone on Team CON to be an infiltrator?

LFB claim they're not being paid, and I believe they could be telling the truth...But sometimes just being in proximity to a celebrity like Britney is enough for some people to be woo'd over to one side or another. (The same goes for Judge Penny — when I read somewhere that she attended a POM show it made me wonder...Is she just checking up on Britney first-hand, to ensure Britney looks happy and healthy on stage? Or is she actually there because she got comp tickets?!)

16 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

LFB was actually created by someone on Team CON to be an infiltrator?

This or they were bribed along the way.

17 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

(The same goes for Judge Penny — when I read somewhere that she attended a POM show it made me wonder...Is she just checking up on Britney first-hand, to ensure Britney looks happy and healthy on stage?

I think it was Reva Goetz, not Penny.

Ezsv-nvWUAEYcX5?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

A data firm in New York City?!

So LFB aren't necessarily even "lawyers"...They're a legal consultant and a design director at a data firm.

That would be like me starting up a Twitter account and calling myself LFB...I'm not a lawyer, but due to my background I could still technically call myself either a "legal consultant" or a "design director" on my LinkedIn profile and not be lying to employers.

Well...Isn't that curious.

Again, agendas...Everybody has one...Good or bad...It makes me wonder even more now what their agenda is?

EDIT: For anyone thinking I'm an infiltrator...lol...I have no issues with sending Jordan my LinkedIn profile, but I have no interest in posting it publicly. I'm not interested in seeing my inbox fill up with angry messages the next time I post an opinion someone doesn't agree with. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

What is the point in them cheering on Britney appearing in court? How would that benefit this agenda you're speculating? Why are they blocked by both lutfi and Taylor? Why are they ****ting on Sam Lutfi on their social media? Some people are claiming here lutfi and LFB are both under Team con - that makes zero sense 

45 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

What is the point in them cheering on Britney appearing in court? How would that benefit this agenda you're speculating? Why are they blocked by both lutfi and Taylor? Why are they ****ting on Sam Lutfi on their social media? Some people are claiming here lutfi and LFB are both under Team con - that makes zero sense 

What makes zero sense is to make it obvious whose side they are on. They need to be discreet and don't expose themselves. And I think there are bigger players in team Con than LMT. It seems to me that she will also become a public scapegoat, following James.

But in the end everyone draws their own conclusions from available information. That's just mine.

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've seen Billy B. make some comments that are similar to LFB...I believe Billy B. actually is in contact with Britney, and that they've been allowing him to be a "talking head" throughout all of this.

What I suspect is happening is that Lynne's side has been feeding both LFB and Billy B. court documents (or in Billy's case, just keeping him in the loop)...I also saw Meaner make similar comments on Twitter about, "seeing documents" or "seeing proof" that made him/her change her mind about things.

Always appreciate your insight! But hard disagree with this. There is just way too much evidence to dispute this and virtually none to show he is in contact with her. It's literally just his word. Felicia following him imo does not = confirmation. 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Always appreciate your insight! But hard disagree with this. There is just way too much evidence to dispute this and virtually none to show he is in contact with her. It's literally just his word. Felicia following him imo does not = confirmation. 

It's just a gut feeling on my part...I started following him on Instagram, and the things he's saying just make sense.

I wouldn't call him an "insider" by any means, but the fact that he's constantly tagging Felicia and Lynne and Britney and Sam Asghari, and not a single one of them checks him or puts him in his place? :nopingout_meme:

It could be because he talks so highly about Britney, as well as Lynne, her lawyer,  and Ingham, and encourages everyone to trust in their decisions...It's free publicity for them all, so maybe they're just riding with it? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: 

• Like 1