Sam Lutfi: I'm with her, I've always been... The bird will fly again

5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've listened to some of ThatSurpriseWitnesses' videos...She's great at piecing together information...

However...

I've noticed there are a lot of people in "the movement" who are newbies and haven't been following this story from the beginning. She's one of them.

They think anyone who speaks out against the conservatorship, in any form, are helping...and they're not...because there are a lot of different agendas.

Even Lisa MacCarley has her own agenda...She's great...but she does have an agenda.

It's always a good idea to be weary of why all of these different people are making themselves so visible on social media during all of this.

These are excellent points. I was pretty shocked surprise witness liked Sam Lutfis comments but this makes a lot of sense. I follow that surprise witness as well so that’s where I originally  saw the Lutfi post. It makes my stomach nauseous when he tweets about Britney. 

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've listened to some of ThatSurpriseWitnesses' videos...She's great at piecing together information...

However...

I've noticed there are a lot of people in "the movement" who are newbies and haven't been following this story from the beginning. She's one of them.

They think anyone who speaks out against the conservatorship, in any form, are helping...and they're not...because there are a lot of different agendas.

Even Lisa MacCarley has her own agenda...She's great...but she does have an agenda.

It's always a good idea to be weary of why all of these different people are making themselves so visible on social media during all of this.

what do you think is Lisa’s agenda? couldn’t it be that there are some good people who are genuinely preoccupied?

• Like 1
Just now, nthenwkiss said:

what do you think is Lisa’s agenda? couldn’t it be that there are some good people who are genuinely preoccupied?

She could be a clout chaser, or using the movement as a platform to boost her lawfirm business in conservatorship cases. My statement I just made is about the same as every other opinion and line of logic regarding anyone involved in the case. Unless it's explicitly stated in a court of law, I wouldn't take any of these people too seriously. Let it come from Britney's mouth or what's written into record. 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

Lisa's agenda is that she's trying to push through probate reform.

That's a great thing! But it is an agenda.

So what Lisa is doing is putting herself out there in a very passionate way — allowing everyone to know her name, and know her face, so that she becomes recognizable.

She's "piggy-backing" on Britney's case, in a sense, because she recognizes that it's her single biggest chance to push through probate reform.

However...Lisa is also someone who is new to following Britney's story. (I don't think she's really new, but I've never heard of her until the past couple of months.) So she's going to be like ThatSurpriseWitness — potentially backing other people with agendas (e.g. Lutfi) without realizing that certain people aren't much better — or even worse— than Team CON is.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

However...

I agree about Surprise Witness. I like her too and I thank her effort.

However it does rub me the wrong way, when she's so quick to dismiss certain things, like, regarding Britney's career, with things like supporting the "boicott the brand, don't stream her music" etc, because she's really never been a fan. Or praising that obnoxious guy from tik tok, just because that's how SHE found out about the conservatorship, and not seeing how damaging that whole thing actually was. I didn't know about Lutfi, but now there's this too.

So yeah, a lot of the people that have been investing their time in the freebritney movement, are not long time Britney stans, but then from the millions of Britney fans there doesn't seem to be anyone involved with the law :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: so it's like, we don't have many options to keep this movement going. 

At the end of the day, I'm here for Britney, and I won't pay devotion to any of the names that have been involved in this, from the Britney's Gram girls, to Billy B, Lutfi, Lawyers of Britney, to Ingham himself, etc, but we cannot do anything but try to take what everyone's contributing and still be wary of each one's agendas as you call it, because that's what we have. 

• Love 3

Yeah his literal OBSESSION with Britney is super alarming to me.  It’s been 13 years bro.  MOVE ON.  He’s already gone through a deposition, granted not in relation to the cship, but still, you know he spilled most of the tea about the family and Britney’s situation from 2007/early 2008.  It’s so strange...it’s like he’s just waiting for her to be free so he can attempt to prey on her again.  I really hope her fans aren’t giving him any type of forgiveness.  He had every opportunity to be a good influence and, as a “friend”, he failed her miserably.  A “friend” doesn’t also then ask you to let them be your manager.  And basically move into your home.  He is sick.

14 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

LFB and Sam are team con, imo... I do not like that drama, that they started to play with each other on twitter, and LFB was the first to start. This is just a distraction...

Agreed on it being a distraction.

I didn't follow any of these folks on Twitter until just recently, so I'm not really up on who is on who's side.

I know my legal opinions do align with LFB's quite often, but I always form my opinion before seeing what their opinion is, and usually base my opinion directly on the court documents that are available...Our opinions just happen to align. 

I also tend to side with Billy B. for the most part...but again, that's also just happenstance...Probably because I'm older, and have worked in close alignment with lawyers and career activists for the past 15 years, and I don't really view things in a "pure" way like I did when I was younger. I'm not as idealistic as I used to be.

However...

I really wouldn't put it past LT to being paying off LFB and Lutfi...It's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

EDIT: And by "paying off" I don't mean it has to be with money...It could be with strategic access to court documents...LFB could be unknowingly being led astray through "access" to information that nobody else has.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Sam is a distraction and is harmful to Britney’s freedom. Spilling on Twitter won’t do a damn thing. If he has any hard evidence then prove it to the right people. Otherwise Vivian and Jamie will keep pointing the finger at him even though we do know that Jamie is her biggest problem. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

EDIT: And by "paying off" I don't mean it has to be with money...It could be with strategic access to court documents...LFB could be unknowingly being led astray through "access" to information that nobody else has.

I don't know why this hadn't occurred to me before now. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I don't think people realize just how much lawyers leak court documents to journalists in order to shape a story in the media.

The same thing could be happening with LFB...Lawyers on Jamie's side or Lynne's side could be strategically leaking them only certain court documents in order to shape their feelings towards the case.