Sam Lutfi: I'm with her, I've always been... The bird will fly again

• Leader
1 hour ago, Martian_M00d said:

She could be a clout chaser, or using the movement as a platform to boost her lawfirm business in conservatorship cases. 

My two cents: Lisa had been fighting the good fight regarding guardianship abuse for a while now. Then Britney’s case came to her attention, so she’s using her knowledge of law and experience in the matter overall to help. She’s not (imo) pushing any agenda.

And even if she was seeing a boost to her law firm - I say good. She can help more people. 🙏

• Like 7
56 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I really wouldn't put it past LT to being paying off LFB and Lutfi...It's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

It is not necessary that LMT is the one pulling the strings. I believe, there are more major players in team Con, and LMT with James are just small fry, I do think that these two will definitely become the scapegoats. Jamie's already under fire. 

56 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm not really up on who is on who's side.

Here is a bit of context then.

LFB started  to shade Lynne... In the comments, too. And they were the only ones who began to draw attention to Lutfi. 

Ez8p8cEXMAUd-mL?format=jpg&name=large

Before LFB was really trying to get close to Lynne. Lynne even tagged ************** (she is one of LFB) on her Facebook post. Also BillyB. and Tatum (Lynne's friend) are following Kristen's Insta.

ExwpojJW8AAYSuJ?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I’ve been warning everyone about LFB since last year. @Circuitcame through with the ties to Lou MONTHS AGO.

Omg yea Sam Lutfi randomly DM'd me in November after I asked LFB why he's such a villain and they went on this tangent of him being a lunatic or wtv

I thought he violated a court order by reaching out me so I didn't say anything whoops

wOlS9Y6.png

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Brit52 said:

I'm curious about him saying he will spill "soon"

I believe he has A LOT of dirt. While I agree he is not a good influence to be around Brit I also sometimes wonder if he is truly as bad as Jamie would have us believe

Kinda seems like the main reason for getting restraining orders was to keep him away from her, but primarily so that he couldn't help her fight this thing

It's interesting Lynne appears to be still somewhat friendly with him

I'm just very curious what he has to say. So far a lot of what he has said in the past was either proven to be true, or at the very least, not proven to be false (Lou having to remove comments about him after receiving a C&D)

I am so happy someone brings this up. So far, I haven't seen anyone question this and I am glad you did. I am in no way saying he is necessarily goodie good pants, but if we are questioning everything about team con (with good reason, because they are clearly, atrocious) why wouldn't this part of their narrative be questioned too? I agree that they used him as a boogieman while they were down there stealing it all. It's kind of like the movie/book "It". I will create a scary, creepy clown while the true monster is down there in the sewer. And again, this doesn't make him "good", but maybe it is not what we think. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Yea he is most likely psycho and an opportunistic cold hearted person. But he is not the one holding Britney in a 13+ year long imprisonment. Perspective people...  

Ha.... do you think she would still be alive if she was living like she was when he was in the picture ? Driving around all night , him calling the paps and inviting them in to her house, she was legit even doing the bare minimum with her personal hygiene( I didn’t need to read Lynn’s book to see what he was doing to her)  We’re not even  close to breaching the subject of her kids. Do you think she would’ve ever regained more lax visitation like she did ? You think she doesn’t see her kids now, just imagine how that would’ve been with him around. Though her parents have gone crazy with this conservatorship, the best thing they did was get him out of her life.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

she was legit even doing the bare minimum with her personal hygiene( I didn’t need to read Lynn’s book to see what he was doing to her)

You think her “hygiene” is better now. You think her bad hair days are less now?

And I did not read the book to know Lynne attended a certain show with him if I am not mistaken. 

What I am trying to say is that there is a scapegoat and then there is the rest of all the bad guys :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:.

• Leader
2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

It is not necessary that LMT is the one pulling the strings. I believe, there are more major players in team Con, and LMT with James are just small fry, I do think that these two will definitely become the scapegoats. Jamie's already under fire. 

Here is a bit of context then.

LFB started  to shade Lynne... In the comments, too. And they were the only ones who began to draw attention to Lutfi. 

Ez8p8cEXMAUd-mL?format=jpg&name=large

Before LFB was really trying to get close to Lynne. Lynne even tagged ************** (she is one of LFB) on her Facebook post. Also BillyB. and Tatum (Lynne's friend) are following Kristen's Insta.

ExwpojJW8AAYSuJ?format=jpg&name=large

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

4 hours ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Ha.... do you think she would still be alive if she was living like she was when he was in the picture ? Driving around all night , him calling the paps and inviting them in to her house, she was legit even doing the bare minimum with her personal hygiene( I didn’t need to read Lynn’s book to see what he was doing to her)  We’re not even  close to breaching the subject of her kids. Do you think she would’ve ever regained more lax visitation like she did ? You think she doesn’t see her kids now, just imagine how that would’ve been with him around. Though her parents have gone crazy with this conservatorship, the best thing they did was get him out of her life.

I couldn't agree more. This guy was such a bad influence and pulled her really down. And after all these years he's still roamin around her, this is insane.
I reall hope, if Britney gets finally her freedom, that she'll be surrounded by good people. Her new steps in the free life might be harder than we think, and a lot of bad people, like this guy, will try to get in touch with her and get her back to her old demons.

13 hours ago, PZHSB said:

He’s the literal person the conservatorship was supposed to protect her from and he’s still just as obsessed with her. It’s very concerning and giving this troll more attention will only harm Britney’s freedom. 

13 hours ago, car said:

Britney needs to stay away from Lutfi!!!!! And we should not give him attention.

9 hours ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

4 hours ago, FrenchToast said:

I couldn't agree more. This guy was such a bad influence and pulled her really down. And after all these years he's still roamin around her, this is insane.

@Steel Magnolia has a great thread on this topic.  And no matter what I think of Lutfi, but he is right about one thing, if all the testimony Lynne gave against him were true, then why there was no punishment other than RO?

If he really wants Britney to be free and happy, then he should stop commenting and addressing Britney's situation because the only thing he's doing right now is damaging even more her chances to be free, cause it shows that if she's ever free, there's still a long time bad influence waiting to get back in her life again. And team Con will use that against her eternally.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

@Steel Magnolia has a great thread on this topic.  And no matter what I think of Lutfi, but he is right about one thing, if all the testimony Lynne gave against him were true, then why there was no punishment other than RO?

The longer Sam is in her life the longer Britney will stay in this conservatorship due to inability to “resist fraud or undue influence” . What can they realistically punish Sam for in court? Being a bad influence?