Sam Lutfi: I'm with her, I've always been... The bird will fly again

16 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

Creepy, if Britney was the only celebrity with restraining orders against him....but Courtney love confirmed the is manipulative. He is not better than Team Con, Britney shoud be free from both.

I don't agree with this. Those of us who were there in 2007 saw how he was with her. Her having a restraining order against him is enough convincing. Courtney Love only adds to it but she's not the one who would push it over the line to confirm it's necessary.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I don't agree with this. Those of us who were there in 2007 saw how he was with her. Her having a restraining order against him is enough convincing. Courtney Love only adds to it but she's not the one who would push it over the line to confirm it's necessary.

I was also there in 2007, im not a younger fan. The second lawyer Britney tried to hire also has a retraining order against him. Do I believe team Con? not really, but in this case i agree, Lutfi's restraining order is necessary and he should stay away forever.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Besides Britney, his appearance in the lives of several people was followed by an attempt to capture these people under the pretext of Cship... Lindsay, Cortney, Amanda... some suspicious coincidence.

I don't think his re-appearance heralds the good news. Also in 2019, he tried to persuade Lynne to replace James, and there was no word that the Cship should be terminated. This speaks volumes, imo.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

He needs to let go , man ... She hung out with you in her 20's in her (25) actually , she was young Care free and liked to party , since then she has grown and became a woman , a mother , and she is obviously over your bull**** .... Stay away from her , what a creep , does he really think Britney is waiting for him and would want to be his BFF as soon as everything is over ? He's delusional . 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1