Look hot in a bikini: Britney shows off her hot body on Insta

My sister tagged me in the breatheheavy post on fb about this video lol

She looks so good, I love her boo bees (is that censored, not sure lol) in the orange bikini, I love that she's nearly 40 and still being her se xy self. Now I'm in my 30s with a teenage son I sometimes worry I am dressing too provocatively but it's OK to be se xy

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

She could be a very prevalent influencer.. if you notice.. as soon as her posts are a bit more “gp acceptable” her insta comments are extremely positive and people are really rooting for her! Side note; she’s in such beautiful shape and has made me crave sandwiches for the past few days 🍽🧺🤓 the influence is unreal 

• Love 4

Duh moment, but I don’t get the comment, is she saying being skinny makes her feel vulnerable? 

Also, I’m sensing since covid is ending they’re going to put her back to work by the end of year so this is all just hyping her return. I think they’re going to remove Jamie and keep the conservatorship. Try to spin it as she’s free, make her do some big interview / documentary  where she talks about how the conservatorship has helped her and she wants people to just enjoy the music and have fun. Then she’ll announce her Vegas residency . Drop a visual album. And not do anymore interviews similar to Beyoncé