Look hot in a bikini: Britney shows off her hot body on Insta

i feel like these new videos i think its 3 in total where she "pushes" the camera away and looks like her old self are new. i think the rest of the content we get on her instagram is old. everything looks different in the "older" ones. also, aren't those the glasses she wore to the wedding? and her hair looks like it looked for the wedding too.

• Like 5
36 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i feel like these new videos i think its 3 in total where she "pushes" the camera away and looks like her old self are new. i think the rest of the content we get on her instagram is old. everything looks different in the "older" ones. also, aren't those the glasses she wore to the wedding? and her hair looks like it looked for the wedding too.

I feel like there is no way to tell when it was actually filmed, this video could be from 2019 before her ig changed tbh 

I take it all with a grain salt

Random but- what if she really doesn’t know how to work ig as Cassie once claimed…

I means if she hasn’t been allowed a phone since 2007, and social media didn’t get big until like 2010… maybe she never had the chance to pick it up and then they convinced her that’s it’s normal for a celebrity to not post for themselves on social media let us do it instead 

just random late night speculations

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Random but- what if she really doesn’t know how to work ig as Cassie once claimed…

I means if she hasn’t been allowed a phone since 2007, and social media didn’t get big until like 2010… maybe she never had the chance to pick it up and then they convinced her that’s it’s normal for a celebrity to not post for themselves on social media let us do it instead 

just random late night speculations

will.i.am confirmed he saw himself Britney tweeting at the studio in 2011 when she recorded Big Fat Bass