Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

Have ya’ll heard about this yet? I know its Dailymail but the pics.  I just hope she is ok it looks like she is but still. If it is this Paul guy I hope this ends it.

---

Britney was reportedly being es***ted out of the Chateau Marmont early Thursday morning following what some outlets are reporting as a "mental health crisis." She was accompanied by Paul Richard Soliz. 

LAFD spokesman Brian Humphrey told DailyMail.com: "Emergency services received a call at 12:42am with reports of an adult female injured. At 1am an ambulance arrived on the premises. I can confirm no-one was transported. Services left the scene at 1.17am. The police department were not called."

The two reportedly arrived to the hotel around 11pm where they "partied and drank" before a "huge physical altercation in which [Britney] may have hurt her leg."

It was claimed Britney was "screaming and out of control in the hallway of her suite" with and "several guests" thinking she was having a breakdown, so paramedics were called.

Britney did not get into an ambulance and is said to have left with her security and without Soliz.  

These photos are likely what Britney was referring to earlier today when she posted about fake news and body doubles. 

84383287-13376645-image-a-3_171467173973

84383289-13376645-image-a-10_17146718233

84383285-13376645-image-a-17_17146718956 

Photos: Backgrid via Daily Mail

Posted (edited)

Britney Spears got into a huge fight with her boyfriend Wednesday night, and she ended up out of control, crying, possibly cut, and almost dr8?3! away in an ambulance ... TMZ has learned

Britney got to the Chateau Marmont late Wednesday night with boyfriend Paul Soliz ... and there was some sort of disturbance and someone called police, claiming a woman matching Britney's description was harassing and threatening hotel employees and guests. Officers showed up shortly after 10:30 PM, but they saw no signs of trouble and left.

We're told Britney and Paul retreated to a hotel room around 11 PM where they continued partying and drinking. While they were in the room they ended up getting into a huge altercation that we're told turned physical, according to sources, and Britney may have hurt her leg.

We're told Britney was screaming and "out of control" in the hallway of her suite, and several guests thought she was having a mental breakdown, so paramedics were called.

Paramedics arrived around 12:40 AM. They made contact with Britney, who was walking out of the hotel with a pillow and blanket wrapped around her. She had clearly been crying. She did not get into the ambulance and ended up leaving with her security ... and without Paul.

TmZ

Edited by KrisJ
3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Maybe she was kicked out from chateou... it happened the same with Lindsay when she was out of control.

They don’t like drama there.

It must be really bad cause they normally let you get away with a lot there. I engaged in some wild activities there a few months ago and didn't get booted so I'd love to know what happened.  

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block