Were there any upcoming popstars that you thought would overpower Britney?

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

I thought gaga was gonna be the one but :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: and i did love gaga but her dancing was never really as exciting, her albums fame monster, born this gay and artpop are really great albums but britney has oops, britney, in the zone, blackout, circus and other scattered amazing gems here and there.

britney's shows were also so much better, gaga had great energy but too much talking ruined it for me :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I loved Gaga in 2008, but it felt really empty after her fame. 

IMO the dark themed BTW album was way too early for her and her costumechanges like how do you top a meatdress? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I will put it out there.. I think Doja Cat may be the next “Britney” of the 2020s if her next album is also a hit. I became a fan after her billboard performance last year (where she was a flapper girl) and then the VMAs this year reminded me of the oops Grammy performance (like the robot scene lol) she can rap, sing, and actually dance! I’m looking forward to seeing what Doja does next :)

• Love 3
  • Like 1