Were there any upcoming popstars that you thought would overpower Britney?

7 hours ago, Canada4286 said:

I will put it out there.. I think Doja Cat may be the next “Britney” of the 2020s if her next album is also a hit. I became a fan after her billboard performance last year (where she was a flapper girl) and then the VMAs this year reminded me of the oops Grammy performance (like the robot scene lol) she can rap, sing, and actually dance! I’m looking forward to seeing what Doja does next :)

Yes, I actually agree with Doja the most! Not in terms of fame or chart success or finnicky things like that. But she's so down-to-earth and into the music & performances that it reminds me of Britney but a 2020s version. 

Gaga always gave me pretentious vibes (and that's okay cuz I still listen to her music, but it's just not Britney)

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Canada4286 said:

I will put it out there.. I think Doja Cat may be the next “Britney” of the 2020s if her next album is also a hit. I became a fan after her billboard performance last year (where she was a flapper girl) and then the VMAs this year reminded me of the oops Grammy performance (like the robot scene lol) she can rap, sing, and actually dance! I’m looking forward to seeing what Doja does next :)

I second that! Great choice 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
5 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Correction, Jessica Simpson brought back teen pop, not Britney. Educate yourself. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Britney even had the audacity to shamelessly copy the I Wanna Love You Forever MV when making From the Bottom of My Broken Heart.

maxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

It's uncanny and shameless. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

no you didn't :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: i'm gasping for air gurl, sending you my thoughts and prayers :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN's impact. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I legit haven't even heard a single Jessica Simpson song in my life. But the amount of fun I had trolling @Look But Don't Touch, though. :eyes_britney_laugh:

you legit have me in tears :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  gurl the amount of fun i had reading your trolling :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

let me do some promo for @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN check these out.

a britney reject :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

this beautiful ballad

her best song 

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Dua Lipa I guess is the only one that makes me feel something similar than the old Britney obsession. And let's admit it , she's even more talented. I mean I'm not talking about dancing but about music and how she's involve and experimenting.

• Love 1

A lot of these pop girls have had success in their own rights but the only person I thought had the potential to have the same amount of impact was Gaga. That died down as she slowly went less commercial but she had it in her during The Fame and TFM. She was incredibly influential and fresh. She took over the world and the music industry over night and literally kept releasing banger after banger after smash with all these iconic outfits and videos. She was a FORCE. She decided to focus more on her artistry and message and less about making music for the masses after that though. Born This Way was a mix of depth and commercial sounds but definitely leaned more towards stuff the everyday person may not enjoy and the. Artpop was literally made to put her art before the pop sound for the masses with a couple commercial sounding songs. She had the power to be massive for a longer time but chose not to. You can’t deny her impact though those first two albums. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Juanmat said:

Dua Lipa I guess is the only one that makes me feel something similar than the old Britney obsession. And let's admit it , she's even more talented. I mean I'm not talking about dancing but about music and how she's involve and experimenting.

Dua Lipa has never composed anything as beautiful as Everytime, girl no. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

40 minutes ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

Gurl... ain't nobody admitting that cuz that is a LIE :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

36 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Dua Lipa has never composed anything as beautiful as Everytime, girl no. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Hey I'm a Britney fan too, but Dua is releasing good material. And I'm always talking with my young nieces and they love her, she's pretty popular worldwide.

@canyouhandlemytruth Please share a live concert or something similar from Britney :)