Britney: the devil is in the details

Between the 'pink', the 'red', and this...

please don't be some secret society sacrifice type stuff. Britney, you may not be at your best, presently. However, you can improve. We all know you can. Please do not do anything that might leave your children without their mother.

Love,

A fan base that remains loyal year after very long year

4 minutes ago, 517113 said:

please don't be some secret society sacrifice type stuff. Britney, you may not be at your best, presently. However, you can improve. We all know you can. Please do not do anything that might leave your children without their mother.

Love,

Stop drinking..until we know more information! :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me: I dont think she's in a cult like that..jeez

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, 517113 said:

Love,

You Hollywood is a cult, right?

• Haha 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's just a picture :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

it's actually very common on all those lists of creepy pictures from the past

8ad48dfa1ecc75cd9c64efa5c7b2eb5d.jpg

apparently it was a recurrent theme during that era 

But Britney is more into Disney movies and vanilla candles than this type of content. It's so out of character.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's just a picture :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

it's actually very common on all those lists of creepy pictures from the past

apparently it was a recurrent theme during that era 

I think it’s just a picture too. But you think she could be hinting she’s got a creepy past? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: