Britney: the devil is in the details

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean

7cbc52c67050e6c09c28b30c3445920c.jpg

this might be the "creepiest" yet, but it's not that out of character

she always posts that kind of vintage, black and white pictures. She must follow some page that's into that stuff, or you know, Instagram recommends her that kind of thing after liking a few pictures (or really just thinking too loud about it, those algorithms are the real scary thing lol)

Just because the new picture has a skull and she mentioned Lou the devil, it makes it seem darker, but as I said, that picture is very common in that sort of collection of vintage pictures.

I dont remember thos other posts tbh, a littled relieved

2 hours ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

You Hollywood is a cult, right?

Hi Doug from Brazil. Not necessarily...I mean, I'd hope not. Honestly, I'll happily look silly on exhale as long as Britney sticks around. In the last 23-ish years she's certainly grown on me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

What do you mean?

Respectfully, when Aaliyah's album released it wasn't long after that she passed. However, when Taylor Swift had her 'Red' album, the same rules didn't apply. Just the same, I am a long-time, heavy Britney fan...she was once the blue-print for artist's promotion. She was everywhere and involved in virtually everything. To see her being reduced to what she is today is heart-breaking. The only thing she essentially has left is her voice. Thus, each lip-synced performance in favor of her limited dancing is that much more depressing for a fan like myself. Just the same, a half-@ssed britney pretending to sing her early career vocals is still better than a deceased Britney.

• Like 1