Britney Spears' attorney files to permanently replace Jamie Spears as her personal conservator with Jodi Montgomery

I don't know if I believe that all of this is in Britney's favor. I mean, the characters envolved in this are still the same... Weren't Sam and Jodi pick by James? Didn't Sam and James' lawyers agreed last time to postpone the hearing? They clearly worked on this move together. I hope I'm wrong... Let's see if James will oppose this request or not. If not, we will know they're all together on this. 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I think Britney wants Jamie completely out, put Jodi as permanent and once her abusive and controlling father is out of the picture file for termination. I’m just reading between lines though.

Also Jamie being completely fine with this and not being okay with him being removed of the finances part shows what he really cares about.

I think it is definitely strategic. She probably prefers taking those small steps, which is why she's avoiding any public comments on the matter. She doesn't want to give provide them with any indications on what she wants to do next; otherwise, she's very vulnerable to Jamie and co. After all, they still have control over her.

I think Britney is being super calculated in order to deal with this. I do agree with Jordan, though. I do think a big part of her is also soooooo fed up of all of this.

• Love 1

Why does everyone suddenly seem to think that replacing Jaime with Jodi is good? That ***** is shady as **** too. WTH? I’m even more scared of her than of him, he at least is family, she could very well be way worse and in darker ways as she is a profesional CONservator.

Extremely dangerous to be in the care of total strangers...

• Love 3
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

Why does everyone suddenly seem to think that replacing Jaime with Jodi is good? That ***** is shady as **** too. WTH? I’m even more scared of her than of him, he at least is family, she could very well be way worse and in darker ways as she is a profesional CONservator.

Extremely dangerous to be in the care of total strangers...

Well it’s worth the gamble cause Jamie has no plans to ever let Brit go he looked like a maniac filing for Conservatorship in many states and saying it’s up to the state of California to decide Britneys fate! Jamie’s also abused one of his grandchildren and is a known alcoholic he’s toxic and than there’s the money! Jamie’s gotta go!

• Like 2

Jamie needs to go.  He needs to be forced out of both of those areas, person and estate. Whether it’s good that’s it’s Jodi who’s now permanently in charge, we will see. She was still handpicked by Jamie after all. Ingham included that sentence about termination in documents for the third time now or so. I hope it’s not just for show as we all know we can’t really trust any of them. I hope they proceed to force Jamie out of his role for the estate, too.