Britney Spears' attorney files to permanently replace Jamie Spears as her personal conservator with Jodi Montgomery

I respect if this is all part of the process/bigger plan but I also hope we aren't being gaslit by them using Jamie as the fall guy and hoping once he's out of the picture everyone goes back to their lives and doesn't continue to question the c-ship.

all of this just makes my head spin.

I don't trust ANY of these corrupt lawyers, judges, conservators, guardians, fiduciaries or the courts themselves.

(allegedly there's claims of Jodi Montgomery abusing her conservatees in the past...so there's that. just look it up, check @thatsuprisewitness twitter)

all I can do is light my prayer candle and wait for the entire rotten system to go down in flames. it's going to happen any day now y'all.

:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Its all CORRUPT, my friends! Just praying 4 Britney to stay strong and hope she feel the love from the outside and hope she gets to have have somewhat of a normal life one day.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, sjadeupdate said:

It would be useless to file for the whole termination of the conservatorship if her dad is still a conservator of her estate cause we know for sure he won't let that go. The whole plan is to slowly but surely make the dad go away from both conservatorship of the person and estate, cause Jody is just a temporary conservator for now (until september 2021), so that means that Jamie can file again to be the conservator of her person soon. That's just a gurantee that her dad won't be able to  be the cosnervator of her person again. And then i guess the next plan is to get ride of him as the conservator of her estate. Once he's out, he will have a hard time asking any court to keep Britney in a conservatorship with him also as a conservator. That's why the file also explains that basically it's not because Britney filed through her lawyer that she wants Jody as the permanent conservator of her person that she doesn't plan on filing to terminate the conservatorship. She's being strategic cause i'm sure she was advice of the small chance of being free from the conservatorship, if she files for termiantion now cause her dad is still in the picture and doesn't want to let go of the conservatorship of her estate.

We love common sense :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Yeah. I am amazed that many have taken this as a positive step forward.

1) Sam is complicit af in all this fraud from the very start. And 13 years later, he got a change of heart? Doubt it. He plays his own game.

2) Britney always had the right to terminate Сship, the fact, that Sam has been putting it in the documents, does mean absolutely nothing, it's just for showThe only thing that it can mean is that Ingham wants to misleade people so that they believe that it is to prevent James from coming back as her conservator of a personAnd then supposedly it will be easier to file for termination after he is gone completely. It's BS!  James's days as a conservator are numbered either way. Everyone understands this.  So Jodi could stay as temporary, and then her removal would be much easier.

+ Interestingly, TMZ purposefully focused on the point that Britney reserves the right to terminate the Сship at any time . But we must remember that TMZ works for team Con. So it is very suspicious. It feels like they're trying to mislead people.

3) If it's hard to remove an abusive alcoholic, then imagine how much more difficult it will be to remove more cunning and intelligent person who has been in this corrupt business for a long time and has a very dark history...  Listen to BritneyGram's podcast about Jodi. I wonder if you will have the same opinion about this Ingham's step.

4) Note that Britney has put her signature on the petition to appoint Bessemer Trust as her conservator of estate, but her signature is nowhere to be found on the petition to appoint Jodi as her personal conservator... neither in this petition nor in the 2019 petition to appoint Jodi, there is no Britney'ssignature, only Sam's. Isn't it strange?

I'm personally waiting on the financials — I believe Ingham has a strategy. 

That being said, if the strategy I believe he may be pursuing does not begin to reveal itself after they go after Lou on the financials I will be the first to begin go after this guy.

The fanbase needs a strategy — and not the current strategy of the Twitter gang, which appears to be aligning themselves with Lutfi in order to dig up dirt on Jamie. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The problem is systemic — meaning that it doesn't just affect Britney. There needs to be wide scale reform of the probate laws. Britney could become the face of that if it were presented in a much clearer way.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

Yeah. I am amazed that many have taken this as a positive step forward.

1) Sam is complicit af in all this fraud from the very start. And 13 years later, he got a change of heart? Doubt it. He plays his own game.

2) Britney always had the right to terminate Сship, the fact, that Sam has been putting it in the documents, does mean absolutely nothing, it's just for showThe only thing that it can mean is that Ingham wants to misleade people so that they believe that it is to prevent James from coming back as her conservator of a personAnd then supposedly it will be easier to file for termination after he is gone completely. It's BS!  James's days as a conservator are numbered either way. Everyone understands this.  So Jodi could stay as temporary, and then her removal would be much easier.

+ Interestingly, TMZ purposefully focused on the point that Britney reserves the right to terminate the Сship at any time . But we must remember that TMZ works for team Con. So it is very suspicious. It feels like they're trying to mislead people.

3) If it's hard to remove an abusive alcoholic, then imagine how much more difficult it will be to remove more cunning and intelligent person who has been in this corrupt business for a long time and has a very dark history...  Listen to BritneyGram's podcast about Jodi. I wonder if you will have the same opinion about this Ingham's step.

4) Note that Britney has put her signature on the petition to appoint Bessemer Trust as her conservator of estate, but her signature is nowhere to be found on the petition to appoint Jodi as her personal conservator... neither in this petition nor in the 2019 petition to appoint Jodi, there is no Britney'ssignature, only Sam's. Isn't it strange?

you're so right. i wonder if britney even knows about this jodi ***** becoming her conservator. - like again with all things... she doesn't control anything in her life but we believe this is the exception? she'd ******* chose this jodi *****?

my god the delusion; they're just step-in it up with this jodi ***** as now with all the attention the conservatorship has gotten they need a professional con-artist to handle this as its now too big for jaime to handle.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm personally waiting on the financials — I believe Ingham has a strategy. 

That being said, if the strategy I believe he may be pursuing does not begin to reveal itself after they go after Lou on the financials I will be the first to begin go after this guy.

The fanbase needs a strategy — and not the current strategy of the Twitter gang, which appears to be aligning themselves with Lutfi in order to dig up dirt on Jamie. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The problem is systemic — meaning that it doesn't just affect Britney. There needs to be wide scale reform of the probate laws. Britney could become the face of that if it were presented in a much clearer way.

These are my thoughts exactly. Whatever happens with the financial records will show us what direction Ingham wants this to go in. If the control slips out of Jamie’s hands straight into Ingham and Jodi’s, we will have an even bigger problem than before. Then it will be pretty much impossible to get Britney out of this prison because who’s gonna prove her appointed counsel is lying and working against her, pretending that this is what she wants? No one.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Persona said:

These are my thoughts exactly. Whatever happens with the financial records will show us what direction Ingham wants this to go in. If the control slips out of Jamie’s hands straight into Ingham and Jodi’s, we will have an even bigger problem than before. Then it will be pretty much impossible to get Britney out of this prison because who’s gonna prove her appointed counsel is lying and working against her, pretending that this is what she wants? No one.

Who is going to prove her appointed counsel is lying and working against her?

WE ARE. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

But let's get organized and do it right.

Information needs to be put into a certain form in order to be useful to professional journalists, filmmakers, and legal advocates like the ACLU...It needs to be factually accurate, and easy to access. It needs to be in the form of backgrounders, press releases, fact sheets, etc. 

It can be done, but the fanbase needs to get a way better handle on its strengths and weaknesses. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Catalin said:

"Conservatee requires a conservator and is unable to properly provide for her personal needs for physical health, food, clothing or shelter"

:sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

But she's able enough to work, record, dance, rehearsal, perform, tour and make millions for her family of leeches, all the team con rats and dead beat of an ex hubby while she's live with an allowance having to ask first how she can spend it. We love such an unfit and deemed incapacitated person that can provide not only for herself, but many others she didn't even choose in her life. That's a first. 

13 hours ago, Catalin said:

"Conservatee requires a conservator and is unable to properly provide for her personal needs for physical health, food, clothing or shelter"

:sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

ironic that she provides food, clothing and shelter to everyone involved in her case. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, Persona said:

Whatever happens with the financial records will show us what direction Ingham wants this to go in. If the control slips out of Jamie’s hands straight into Ingham and Jodi’s, we will have an even bigger problem than before.

What worries me that Jodi's appointment (whether it's temporary or permanent) does not affect the overview of the financial side of the issue, so there is really no need at all to take this step, James will not be able to return to be her conservator of a person even if he really wants to. All in all his days as a conservator are numbered either way. Everyone understands this. He's the scapegoat. 

So it feels that this step to make Jodi Britney's permanent conservator of a person, it's a move towards the scary scenario you described.

• Like 3

The same request was made in August 2020. What should be new about it? Jodi Montgomery is a professional advisor represented by her own attorneys. She costs even more money and is harder to work with than her father. Jody is part of the system that makes her untouchable. Britney's lawyer is playing wrong game. There is no way we should celebrate this motion. It's Jody's job to manipulate incapacitated people. Jody already has Britney's trust; she's a witch. Britney has to file an application for her own lawyer or she is lost. Why didn't Britney suggest Sam Asghari or Felicia Culotta as her personal curator? Why a complete stranger? Nobody can be that stupid. Now they'll say Britney wanted Jody herself which I doubt.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

What worries me that Jodi's appointment (whether it's temporary or permanent) does not affect the overview of the financial side of the issue, so there is really no need at all to take this step, James will not be able to return to be her conservator of a person even if he really wants to. All in all his days as a conservator are numbered either way. Everyone understands this. He's the scapegoat. 

So seem to be this step to make Jodi Britney's permanent conservator of a person, it's a move towards the scary scenario you described.

Once Jodi is her personal conservator and Bessemer is her financial conservator, the weakest link will become Ingham.

The biggest issue or informational "black hole" that has been created revolves around the probate laws. They're obscure. Only lawyers and advocates know them.

There are so many different layers to this story that often one layer (e.g. Sam Lutfi's juicy Twitter gossip) draws all the attention away from other important topics (e.g. probate laws). The fanbase is very fractured in that way.

Perhaps fans who are concerned about Ingham should begin organizing against him now? Start collecting information about the probate laws + make a list of all of the times that he has failed Britney? The probate laws appear to be horrible, but if Ingham is breaking those laws that should be highlighted as well.

• Like 2