Britney Spears' attorney files to permanently replace Jamie Spears as her personal conservator with Jodi Montgomery

32 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Once Jodi is her personal conservator and Bessemer is her financial conservator, the weakest link will become Ingham.

The biggest issue or informational "black hole" that has been created revolves around the probate laws. They're obscure. Only lawyers and advocates know them.

Ingham and Jodi have a history of working together before... So I dunno about if he will become the weakest link((

Several probate attorney in freebritney movement said it would be much more difficult to remove a professional conservators... It is a dangerous move for Britney's freedom... And if Jodi and Sam did not have a REALLY tarnished reputation, then it would still be possible to look at this as a positive step.

Here is a full video if anyone is interested

Fans are collecting information, but the big media is not yet picking it up ((

• Love 1
  • Like 4
18 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i wonder if britney even knows about this jodi ***** becoming her conservator.

I think Britney knows, but can't do anything about it, legally she's in a vicious circle... even her signature on the documents is not required for it to be approved(((

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

Ingham and Jodi have a history of working together before... So I dunno about if he will become the weakest link((

Several probate attorney in freebritney movement said it would be much more difficult to remove a professional conservators... It is a dangerous move for Britney's freedom... And if Jodi and Sam did not have a REALLY tarnished reputation, then it would still be possible to look at this as a positive step.

Some thoughts...

1) I don't think it's a huge concern that Jodi Montgomery and Sam Ingham know each other.

I've sat through two years of testimony on a ****** case involving high profile politicians and a huge whack of police officers. They may have grilled each other's clients on the witness stand, but at the end of the day we all went out for beers together. It's pretty normal for lawyers and all of their staff to be collegial. 

2) Big media has had their budgets cut drastically due to digital.

There isn't much of a budget for investigative journalism anymore. Journalists literally have to be spoon fed information in order to get it on their radar.

3) Fans who are focusing on this specific topic would do well to start research threads where they can dump all of the information they're collecting. I have a few threads going that I keep adding to (e.g. the thread on the BJS Kids & Family Trust). They're pretty helpful.

4) The research can be converted into things like press releases and backgrounders and distributed to the media. It just needs to be concise and factually accurate.

5) If Ingham isn't the weakest link...

Who or what is the weakest link? We should identify it so that we know where to focus our energies.

I agree with everyone in here saying the focus now needs to be on dismantling the system. I think that's Britney’s best way out at this stage.

I'm having a hard time believing Sam suddenly had a change of face and is trying to actually help. I want to believe but after 13 years it doesn't make sense that he would just let his cash cow go. I don't trust Jodi either as it just seems like another way to keep her in this and continue to drain her money, which may be why Jamie and Lou allegedly started moving (hiding) it. I hope I'm wrong and this is a game of chess they're playing but it just seems so fishy.

Matt Gaetz and Jim Jordan need to actually get some movement on this in Congress. The system has to go.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Well this is horrifying 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, David Rose said:

K but he’s already out as personal conservator. They should be filing to remove his from financial so he’s out altogether.

It was temporary! He still had power to come back. What I am seeing is Britney is blocking Jaime’s ways to come back first. Once he is out he can’t object or threaten her on anything 

then she will go through a transition of power from Jodi to her. In my opinion Britney will still keep bank as conservator to manager her money but she want personal and professional freedom. Like she can release any music video, go on tours, act in TV shows, etc

• Like 2

I think. We got to start now rather than later. The more pressure we put on all of them, the more attention it will get from politicians, which we need if we ever actually have to achieve a complete dismantling of this cship. And if media refuses to listen, then we just have to make them listen. However long it takes. Hopefully future documentaries will also put attention on the fact that no, it’s not just Jamie.

• Like 1

So I'm guessing there are three options when it comes to the capacity order?

1) The 2019 evaluation was never completed.

2) The 2019 evaluation came back positively for Britney but they don't want her to see it.

3) The 2019 evaluation came back either positively or negatively for Britney, but they don't want Jamie and his lawyers to see the results so that they don't have any further reasons to fight them on making Jodi the permanent conservator of her person. Basically, they're purposely giving Jamie as little info as possible right across the board.

3 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

And another red flag. Can Ingham get even more shady? Yes, he sure can. Created an incredible degree of isolation even from lawyers who are supposedly fighting for her... 

So Loeb&Loeb lawyers understand that something shady is going on and they covered their ***** beforehand

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

And another red flag. Can Ingham get even more shady? Yes, he sure can. Created an incredible degree of isolation even from lawyers who are supposedly fighting for her... 

2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

So Loeb&Loeb lawyers understand that something shady is going on and they covered their ***** beforehand

@Steel Magnolia

4 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I’m still waiting on the Gram girls exclusive with that paralegal that jumped this movement off, they mentioned an exclusive interview awhile back!

I doubt this will happen, though I wish it did. I’m grateful for all their hard work but the way they conduct themselves on social media makes it pretty clear that that they resent their status in our community. I get that they don’t want to just be the Britney girls (I’m sure @Jordan Millerhas felt the same way at one point or another) but it seems so odd to see fledgling comedians consistently turn their back on an audience that is invested, engaged, and relatively massive compared to their mininimal stand up supporters. Not leaning into their niche  seems like a huge opportunity, it’s like choosing to sell rocks instead of gold. I don’t get it. 

25 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I doubt this will happen, though I wish it did. I’m grateful for all their hard work but the way they conduct themselves on social media makes it pretty clear that that they resent their status in our community. I get that they don’t want to just be the Britney girls (I’m sure @Jordan Millerhas felt the same way at one point or another) but it seems so odd to see fledgling comedians consistently turn their back on an audience that is invested, engaged, and relatively massive compared to their mininimal stand up supporters. Not leaning into their niche  seems like a huge opportunity, it’s like choosing to sell rocks instead of gold. I don’t get it. 

I don’t think they’re turning their backs on the free Britney movement, or the fans which is why they were in the documentary framing Britney Spears; and they continue to go to the court hearings! Babe and Tess also starting a whole bunch of new things it just seems to be taking a while, and I do believe they’ll have that exclusive interview as well as some other things but I really don’t think they resent their standing in this situation if it weren’t for them we probably wouldn’t  be as far as we are right now in the free Britney movement, so I highly doubt that they resent their standing in The Movement! 

I think what we need is some more traction I want you to send things in overdrive and as soon as we can get this exclusive interview with that paralegal I think I can help push things even further!

5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I don’t think they’re turning their backs on the free Britney movement, or the fans which is why they were in the documentary framing Britney Spears; and they continue to go to the court hearings! Babe and Tess also starting a whole bunch of new things it just seems to be taking a while, and I do believe they’ll have that exclusive interview as well as some other things but I really don’t think they resent their standing in this situation if it weren’t for them we probably wouldn’t  be as far as we are right now in the free Britney movement, so I highly doubt that they resent their standing in The Movement! 

I think what we need is some more traction I want you to send things in overdrive and as soon as we can get this exclusive interview with that paralegal I think I can help push things even further!

I know what you mean, I’m forever grateful for their contributions to the movement. They were (imo) the best outlet for ongoing #freebritney developments. Literally nobody is filing the vacuum they left behind. Even well established accounts (breatheheavy included) can’t hold a candle to their wit and analysis. I’m just pointing out that despite their massive resonance with the movement, their online presence seems to deliberately distance their personal identity from the work they’ve accomplished. I just don’t get it. Maybe they’ve been given bad advice but doing anything but leaning into the mine they’ve tapped is a bad move professionally, imo.