Britney Spears' attorney files to permanently replace Jamie Spears as her personal conservator with Jodi Montgomery

5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Petitioner expressly reserves the right to petition for termination of this conservatorship under Probate Code section 1861. Nothing in the within petition shall be deemed to constitute a waiver of that right.

This bit is interesting

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

The docs are now filed though plus it’s good to know her right to termination isn’t gone!

Now the question is whether or not Britney herself can file the petition to terminate, which I believe the answer is no. Hopefully Ingham files to terminate if Britney really wants to.

• Like 4

Weird. But maybe she is afraid if she will be able to manage everything on her own at once. In the past, one came after another and she could grow into it even if she worked like crazy and did a lot in a short time where others had years of time for it. She is a single mom with two boys in her puberty. Last time they were babys.She has to manage her finances. Her firms. Care for her staff. Business meetings.A lot of therapies and court dates. And maybe a lot of appointments with the FBI. This can scare you.

Brit,it's not for nothing that you're the role model of millions of people around the world. You're very, very strong. And smart.You have very good contacts.Your fans can also help you, among them are certainly some doctors,lawyers,businessmen.You are not alone. And you don't have to do everything at once. The first step should be that you get out of guardianship. That you are free. After that, you'll see. If anyone creates, it's you. If you wanted, you could even surpass your Circus comeback by far.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, danny1994 said:

So will a decision come next hearing :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Because I'm definitely expecting another delay

Hopefully 🙏🏼 but these types of hearings can keep getting annoyingly delayed! I’m not shocked Jamie’s OK with Jody being in charge of the person as long as he’s running all the coins that sick twisted jerkI’m not shocked Jamie’s OK with Jody being in charge of the person as long as he’s running all the coins that sick twisted jerk

• Love 4