Britney Spears' attorney files to permanently replace Jamie Spears as her personal conservator with Jodi Montgomery

4 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I think Britney wants Jamie completely out, put Jodi as permanent and once her abusive and controlling father is out of the picture file for termination. I’m just reading between lines though.

Also Jamie being completely with this and not being okay with him being removed of the finances part shows what he really cares about.

Exactly 

• Like 3

Ok, can Jodi request to remove Jamie on Britney’s behalf? Because she is scared of him etc? Maybe get a restraining order? 

I just don’t get how Britney requests to suspend Jamie, nothing. But if Jodi does it, it could happen?

Is Jodi going to have a bigger impact in future court dates? 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It’s officially filed now, in court it was just talk but sounds like they’ve finally filed.

TMZ loves to either leave out particular details that look bad on Team CON, or use their stories as a distraction from other stories that look back on Team CON.

Let's keep an eye on this one. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Like 4

I feel that the power moves are coming.

The right for termination being bold and underline is a big tell. They’re making a statement. After asking for hearings and such to be open to the public too.

They’re still taking baby steps but I think we are seeing the beginning of the power plays that are gonna come in this case

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

To me the title suggests that Britney wants to be in the conservatorship still. I just hope it doesn't affect the free Britney movement.

If Britney were to file for the conservatorship to be terminated now what do you think her chances of winning are going to be with Jamie involved? 

• Love 3
  • Like 2