Britney Spears' attorney files to permanently replace Jamie Spears as her personal conservator with Jodi Montgomery

1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I know what you mean, I’m forever grateful for their contributions to the movement. They were (imo) the best outlet for ongoing #freebritney developments. Literally nobody is filing the vacuum they left behind. Even well established accounts (breatheheavy included) can’t hold a candle to their wit and analysis. I’m just pointing out that despite their massive resonance with the movement, their online presence seems to deliberately distance their personal identity from the work they’ve accomplished. I just don’t get it. Maybe they’ve been given bad advice but doing anything but leaning into the mine they’ve tapped is a bad move professionally, imo.

I think once Lou Taylor started suing everybody and Jamie stared suing the fans and all these Instagram accounts and Twitter accounts have been getting deleted a lot of people Have been a bit more careful it’s unfortunate that that’s been going on but I do believe that the gram girls are going to come back with some more news and I do agree that we can pick up the movement this needs to be talked about more and more

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Bundy said:

@Steel Magnolia

I know this is going to annoy the **** out of everyone, which is why I haven't commented on it so far...

But I never expected Loeb & Loeb to have direct contact with Britney.

From the start, I expected them to:

1) Assist Ingham with strategy
2) Run a covert PR campaign

I've been saying over and over for weeks, whenever a positive news article about Britney pops up that, "This is Loeb & Loeb doing this," and that, "good lawyers know that part of the strategy is to work the media." Jamie and Kevin have been planting articles in the media against Britney (e.g. using TMZ) since she filed for divorce...I expected Loeb & Loeb to be working with the NY Times filmmakers to ensure their doc was legally accurate, to be working with Erin Lee Carr to ensure her Netflix doc is legally accurate, to leak stories covertly to the gossip rags, etc.

And I've never thought Loeb & Loeb were actually sitting down in a room with Britney...She doesn't need to be involved in the strategizing over which legal routes to take to achieve her goals. That's for the lawyers to hash out amongst themselves. All Loeb & Loeb need to know is what the goals are.

That being said...

If Ingham is purposely misleading Loeb & Loeb he's going to sink himself deeper and deeper into hot water...It's definitely something to keep an eye on, but I just don't see this as a red flag. Yet.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I know this is going to annoy the **** out of everyone, which is why I haven't commented on it so far...

But I never expected Loeb & Loeb to have direct contact with Britney.

From the start, I expected them to:

1) Assist Ingham with strategy
2) Run a covert PR campaign

I've been saying over and over for weeks, whenever a positive news article about Britney pops up that, "This is Loeb & Loeb doing this," and that, "good lawyers know that part of the strategy is to work the media." Jamie and Kevin have been planting articles in the media against Britney (e.g. using TMZ) since she filed for divorce...I expected Loeb & Loeb to be working with the NY Times filmmakers to ensure their doc was legally accurate, to be working with Erin Lee Carr to ensure her Netflix doc is legally accurate, to leak stories covertly to the gossip rags, etc.

And I've never thought Loeb & Loeb were actually sitting down in a room with Britney...She doesn't need to be involved in the strategizing over which legal routes to take to achieve her goals. That's for the lawyers to hash out amongst themselves. All Loeb & Loeb need to know is what the goals are.

That being said...

If Ingham is purposely misleading Loeb & Loeb he's going to sink himself deeper and deeper into hot water...It's definitely something to keep an eye on, but I just don't see this as a red flag. Yet.

Right! I thought this was made clear when Ingham first said he wanted to bring them on. They are there to assist him. 

I've been so confused about the uproar because these details were available last year!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Switchy said:

Right! I thought this was made clear when Ingham first said he wanted to bring them on. They are there to assist him. 

I've been so confused about the uproar because these details were available last year!

We'd have to go back to Penny's original ruling on this...

But I didn't think she was ruling that Britney suddenly had three court-appointed attorneys. Why would a probate court allow that if they didn't allow two back in 2008?

Ingham is only able to work within what the law allows.

The law isn't always fair, and it isn't always ethical...But it is what is guiding these entire proceedings. 

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She doesn't need to be involved in the strategizing over which legal routes to take to achieve her goals. That's for the lawyers to hash out amongst themselves. All Loeb & Loeb need to know is what the goals are.

The methods, by which Loeb&Loeb will try to achieve the goals, should be discussed with her. They have to make sure she doesn't mind. But since Sam blocked their access to her (this is sus af, no one can convince me otherwise), they had to cover their ***** by signing a court order, so they wouldn't be sued for malpractice. 

And I still have my doubts that they are involved in PR campaign... Though now, with enviable consistency, articles are published praising Jodi, so...

Britney Spears, 39, is happy with the job of at least one of her conservators. While she’s battling to have her father, Jamie Spears removed from any control over her finances or estate, the “Toxic” singer is requesting that her temporary care manager Jodi Montgomery be made permanent in her position according to new Mar. 23 court documents obtained by HollywoodLife.

https://hollywoodlife.com/feature/who-is-jodi-montgomery-conservator-britney-spears-3722938/

https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/jodi-montgomery-britney-spears-conservatorship-b926281.html

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/britney-spears-conservator-jodi-montgomery-5-things-to-know/3-she-specializes-in-conservatorships/

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

The methods, by which Loeb&Loeb will try to achieve the goals, should be discussed with her. They have to make sure she doesn't mind. But since Sam blocked their access to her (this is sus af, no one can convince me otherwise), they had to cover their ***** by signing a court order, so they wouldn't be sued for malpractice. 

And I still have my doubts that they are involved in PR campaign... Though now, with enviable consistency, articles are published praising Jodi, so...

https://hollywoodlife.com/feature/who-is-jodi-montgomery-conservator-britney-spears-3722938/

https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/jodi-montgomery-britney-spears-conservatorship-b926281.html

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/britney-spears-conservator-jodi-montgomery-5-things-to-know/3-she-specializes-in-conservatorships/

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you on it looking suspect...It could certainly be interpreted that way.

I'm just saying that Ingham is working within what the probate laws allow...And if the original court order was for Loeb & Loeb to assist him directly, then he's well within the law to do that.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

4:35

in short, since Britney has two types of Cship, Sam should have dissolved Cship of a person instead of making it permanent, cuz only Cship of estate is advantageous to leave for now...

So yet another lawyer does not see the point in making Jodi permanent.

T4P, Britney has been in this situation for more than a decade, I highly doubt that Ingham is serving Britney's best interests all of a sudden. 

I don't know anything about probate courts and **** but from my POV he is covering himself, he has a lot to hide and he's still doing his best to keep the cship going. 

• Like 2